+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours and done deals

Transfer rumours and done deals

Getting it started early as, Im hoping Lange knows what he wants!
    Today, same old Tammy stories but lots of press talking up Watkins to Spurs???

Think the family would have a word with Ollie, aren't they Arsenal fans? Tammy might go there though, his comments online last night after the game didnt seem to hint at him coming this way however much he appreciates the support? I hear we have picked up another couple of kids, so Lange and company are obviously on the case at that level.

What can spurs offer that we can't? There not in CL, there not in Europa!🤔

It'd take serious money for us to consider selling Ollie, he's been crucial to our progress - I think Conor will leave and Davis will go out on loan.

Yea, I think Tammy's comments last night wishing us all the best for the future suggests he won't be coming back to B6.
    Perhaps he's Kane's replacement?

I'm with you Trianon, what can Spurs or Arsend offer any of our players that we can't?

There's lots of positive vibes around AV at the moment, with the success of the youth team and the talent we have coming through fuelling those vibes. Players will want to be part of the journey

Wasnt suggesting Ollie would go anywhere, just pointing out his family are Arsenal so even less chance of him going to Spurs, I think, like several of the players brought in via Deans previous connections, that there is a strong relationship between them which makes it much less likely they would leave unless the offer is to good to turn down for club or player e.g. Citeh, Barca £100m fees etc. With the exception of Barkley, who appears to have some real issues, and is no longer our problem, they are a tight knit group, the trick will be in making sure the incoming additions compliment that mentality as well as improving the team, as any of you who have been involved in promoting from within a company or recruiting from outside will know.

Does my head in with Utd linked again to Grealish but insisting he is only worth 75 mill and thats probably a cast off plus cash. Will they just do one, this is going to drive us crazy (again)

Sorry Oldskool, I take your point. I dare say players families do have an influence on players decisisions. Take Fabian Delph for example, he wanted to stay at Villa but his missus made him go to Man City.........

Apparently Solksjaer wants to go for Jordon Sancho but the Utd players want Grealish. This is going to drag on until after the Euros, but then hopefully resolved soon after. I just hope the management can persuade him to give us another season and see how we finish

Mmmmm, rumours. How come all the rumours are negative, scaremongering, and most importantly, getting believed? Why all the outrage? Rumours are great conversation pieces and it should be fun discussing them, not all wrapped up in conspiracy theories and Armageddon scenarios.

The same rumours that say Jack is leaving in the summer, to whomever, also suggest a buy out clause of 100m. Happy days, Jack or 100m? 2 proper midfielders and a goalscorer or Jack? 1 super midfielder and a super goalscorer, or Jack? Positivity over panic. Now there’s something to mull over, during the summer.

Source and verify the rumours, otherwise, they’re just the musings of a sad internet troll somewhere, desperately seeking attention.

Yep bang on the money Exiled, birmingham fail rumours re Rashica being the perfect example of regurgitated tosh. Most of our signings during the current administration have been done deals before anyone outside the club had a clue, thats the way to do it.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)