+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours and done deals

Sky are buzzing about our signings, great GK, solid defence, Brazillian midfield and England international up front.....my gosh, am I still dreaming? Like a game of chess our owners are getting into position! Thank you.

Wow massive signing. Not one rumour went out about this so all the 'in the knows' know sweet F/a. Hope his legs hold together. Welcome to Villa Mr Ings.

Especially Sky sports, their transfer show last night was embarrassing. What, where, how.....our sky sky sources blah blah blah.
    Keep em coming Villa, we lose one quality player, we gain 4 at least.
    Not sure why small heath fans have woken up, what division are they in these days 🤣

Liverpool and Spurs both sniffing over Watkins, they both need a striker and think 50mill should get him. Just hope he has not got a buy clause unless it is well over 100mill...😳

Are we finally going 2 up front, or even 3 with Bailey, teams will no longer be able to stop Jack and stop us, they will have about 5 runners to chose from to mark, good luck with that, attack, attack, attack, attack, attack, its what Deano was doing at Brentford, think its going to be great to watch, like the old days of being out of your seats everytime we moved forward. Come on you Lions.

I can't even think about Ollie going as well. I think he'll get score more this season than he did last and then I dare say we'll have another Summer of will he won't he

I see Barry has gone on A season long loan to Ipswich, good luck to the lad, hope he starts to make a real name for himself, scores loads of goals and comes back stronger.

Exactly what we did with Grealish at Notts, that didnt turn out to badly did it? How many £100m players can we churn out of the academy,?

By all accounts James Ward Prowse is 99.3% a villa player

Tuenzebe signed on loan again, good back up!

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)