+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours and done deals

I think City will push for the goal machine that is Harry Kane so, hopefully their interest in Jack will wain.
    Now Sancho is an England regular by signing for utd, They, have dropped their interest in the 50 million pound rated Midfielder, 50 mill? Taking the P.
    Jack, just sign up mate and be done, You are not going to City other than warming the bench like you are now doing for England!
    Sterling, Foden ,Kane you will not get a look in......

Sounds like the Smith Rowe connection is hotting up. I think a 3rd bid went in for 32m. Villa would have given up by now if they didn't think they could get him. Seems Arsenal will listen at the right price. What an amazing attack we could have with Buendier Grealish Rowe and Watkins. All 4 will only get better. Rumour has it were going in for Pirera from West brom. We might as well go in for Saka too.
    Were one of the best spenders in Europe now.

Yes Bingo, the last 3 seasons have been amazing, you have to sometimes Pinch yourself.
    Apparently Arsenal will sell at the right price and Smith-Rowe is said to be blown away by Our interest!! I think it will take a combined bid with add ons accumulating to 40 mill and he is in the bag. Wow, the Gooners will be miffed.

This is probably the most excited I've been seen Learner and MON took over.

Even Ashley Young has come home, Its coming home😁

I can't wait for the Euros to finish as it won't be until then we will see who's going where. I keep hearing about players we are linked with but the stories keep going around and around.

On the positive side our management seem to be doing a fantastic job on youth acquisitions and contracts to existing youth players. Seems they are setting us up nicely for the future. Also talking about increasing the capacity of the ground over the next decade to 55/60,000

Absolutely Staffs but a tad disapointing we have to wait up to 10 years for a new stand. Could have been built it during Lockdown...🤔 hey im not having a go but at 56, the years are running out😳

I'm with you on the years running out thing Dave, but hopefully we'll still have all our senses to be able to sit at a game at VP with 60,000 other Villa fans one day.

57,000 is the biggest crowd I've been in at VP, 1975 against Sunderland. We had been promoted and Sunderland needed to win to join us and MUFC to go up. We won 2-0

What a memory that triggers Staffs, up under the old scoreboard in the Holte, passing one or two fainting girls over our heads to the St Johns before the game kicked off, absolutely rammed in there, I thought we would all explode when Sir Brian scored a brilliant goal we saw curl around the keeper right in front of us.

We will have to start a seperate thread on those memories!
    All the talk on the Euros and quite rightly, Beaky getting lucky and making Jack look very ordinary at the same time, feel for the guy but hopefully he will not get any attention now and sign that deal. Hopefully some news once its all over?

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)