+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours and done deals

Rowe is probably Arsenals best player and only 20. Reminds me of Jack. Gutter about missing out on him to be honest. Cant complain though considering were being linked to multiple 30m+ players.
    This Bailey bloke must be good with a 30m price tag. However I'm sceptical about the German league Sancho looked crap when I watched him for England. Werner has been a flop so far. Both ripped it up in that league. It seems the Championship is a better league to buy.

Defence doesn't really need much. What's his name returning is good cover for Cash. Konza filled in well too. Young is good cover for left back and wing. Maybe a centre back but it's hard to find a good bench warmer. Maybe that's why Turnz is considering Newcastle. He will struggle to break into the 1st 11. I hope he does come the VP though.

Bloody hell that was long. Maybe I should start doing Blogs?

Jack agreeing to city deal all over place again today. Got to be something in it although, I keep going into denial mode but what do I know.

There is no smoke without fire but I must admit that I’m surprised City are so interested in spending huge sums on Jack when they have a surplus of attacking midfielders. Jack would surely find himself on the bench a lot if he does go there as Pep does his usual rotations. City’s priority is clearly a striker and they are going to have to spend a massive amount of money to get Kane.

As for ourselves I’d love to see Ward Prowse arrive as we win a lot of set pieces in dangerous areas and rarely make the most of them. He’s also a cracking player in his own right. Apart from that, I’m just hopeful that some of our youngsters are good enough to step up when needed. If they are not given the chance there seems little point in the academy. We’ve seen so many not quite make the grade before though…

Well we have shown our hand by submitting a 25 mill bid for Leon Baily, I can see this one going through once the bid is upped to the 30 mill mark, all players will now cost 30 /40 from now on, now we are in bed with the big boys!
    Talk of Roma thinking of a 10 mill offer for AEG, if we get Baily, makes sense to let him go, most players back in full training this week so hold on to your hats, could get very interesting. News now Jack to be offered 200k new contract but still nothing from City anyway, that one will rumble on..

Have we? Ive seen nothing from the club on ANY of these bids or interest, plenty from so called ITK journos and kids on twitter etc. Until they are in a Villa shirt on the pitch or at bodymoor I'll take it all with a pinch tbh, as for Jack, i've said before, Man City might be able to afford whatever his price may be, but they are currently looking for a striker, I really dont think he is going anywhere this season, and its up to us to improve enough for him not to want or need to go next season, over to you NSWE.

Still only a rumour but thats what threads for.....obviously done deals as well...2 weeks this Saturday, will we actually get someone else in?? I think the problem now is, Everyone knows our owners are very rich, so the prices go up for us, it makes a lot of players unatractive. The latest being Martial, apparently utd want to shift him out, Smith said to be interested but not at the asking price of 50 mill....very true IF true!

Yep, get that TD, I must admit, I love the fact no one has a clue for the most part what our club is really doing in the transfer market until its done, the ITKs must hate us.....good, get a proper job you bunch of ********

Very True, Sky have made the mistake of employing That Scottish chap White, my god he used to get on my nerves on Transfer deadline day, now hes spouting his crap on talk shlte!

Apparently Jack may be"making a u turn" by not signing for anyone after all, ffs, you made it all up you *****, there is no u turn apart from the one between your ears, stealing a living doesnt even come close to describing what these people do!

Like the look of this Bailey lad but will defo need to up the offer eh..

Just want some closure on all these Jack rumours now tbh, surely city would have made a bid by now if they was interested ?

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)