+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours and done deals

Thats how to do it, despite the talk of Grealish Villa still splashing the cash. What was the fee Rosie?
    Sky now backtracking on statement. City have not Bid for Grealish.....Yet.

Dave Sky gave it out as breaking news saying Villa released the statement and that no fee was mentioned.

I did check the official site before posting can’t trust all these click bait sites.

I assumed Villa had released the news to quell any unrest.

Possibly, but could it also be an attempt to show Jack we mean Business. I think unless City come up with a cash deal, it will not be accepted. Even without Jack our forward line looks great, with him looks incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Thats how to do it, despite the talk of Grealish Villa still splashing the cash. What was the fee Rosie?
    Sky now backtracking on statement. City have not Bid for Grealish.....Yet.
    Not seen this mate ? Still says on ssn app they put a 100 mil bid in but we’ve not responded yet

Hope Bailey goes through cos he looks really exciting tbh n second on stats only to Sancho for assists n goals for a midfielder in a competitive league as well

Jacks got a team that loves him , fans that love him ! He’ll play every game n never get bood! He’s are go to player , he’s on great money.. he’s already made the England team ! He’s not guaranteed a start every week at city but guess there’s that lure of cl etc.. tough decision for him and getting impression the silence on all fronts is cos he’s asked for time to think about it ?

End of day we’re villa fans and not just grealish fans and if he does go we move on and hopefully sign some quality players and carry on progressing..

I certainly won’t be calling him a snake like some already are on Facebook groups etc n I’ll be wishing him all the best

Just got a feeling he might well decide to stay but like others I’m sure is one thing I’m a bit sick now of all the gossip and crap desperate headlines about it.. like sky today saying city’s bid is expected to be accepted ?

Sorry for the rant lol

UTV

The sky news article and 'Breaking news' story came A Mr Percy. He has retracted his statement saying No formal bid has been placed. So he cannot be trusted. Reading between the lines which is equally a dangerous, City have come up with 'An offer' for me this sounds like a package of sorts? Some cash up front, the usual installments, add ons andd talk of a youth player thrown in. We have enough good youth of our own, need cash to be able to replace Jack and forget add ons. Maybe this is why we have not accepted it and the fact the club has not had chance to speak with Jack himself. Jack if he is to leave will also want the best deal for Villa. For me it has to be cash, the city youth player has to agree to leave and of course Jack has to want to go. I am expecting a decision from Jack who has been given extra time to make his mind, it has to be 100% or its a NO. If he says no and a not yet or its a scrappy package from City, I think the deal will be off.
    For him to go, It has to be cash and Jack has to ask to leave which will be breaking his current contract. I think this is really messy and not a clean deal. Maybe thats why there is silence. Maybe its already off and City are having to scramble a new offer / Package? And of course jack may not join pre season training tomorrow. If he's back, he is absent, he is gone. Not wanting to upset everyones Sunday breaky but The club shop are not producing anymore shirts with Grealish on the back, his Manekin has been removed and of corse he did not model the new away kit......

Latest Breaking News Sky Transfer Centre

Rumoured outgoings at Newcastle

• 157x Cases of Slazenger socks

• 200x Racks of Donnay tracksuits

Sky reveal Sources Close to the Club

Transfer News.. Blues look to offload ineffective right-winger as part of Jack Grealish deal:

My feeling is we've signed Bailey to help offset with the pain of losing JG. Could we play Ollie, JG, Bailey & Buendia in the same team??
    Perhaps if the other 2 midfielders we had were good enough for us to allow that, but I don't think we have.

I really do hope I'm wrong but, if JG wants to go then let's get it done and move on. We are Aston Villa, not Aston Grealish!

Well said Staffs, guys of our maturing age know how devastating it was when Andy Gray left, we tried a few to replace it never worked, along came Peter With and the rest is history. I bet deep dowm Gray wished he had stayed, afterall, there was a plan, the making of a great team and a great Manager!!

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)