+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Mellon gone and Hughes incoming

Mellon turned out to be a good appointment when we were in trouble with Neilson leaving and the squad being championship standard

If rumours are true then TA has a lot of explaining to do

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Apparently falling out between asghar and mellon other week about asghars son, he wants him involved in first team coaching

I can see trouble brewing here, do the yanks no get involved with sh!t like this? Surely to f uck they should be stepping in and telling Tony to wind his f ucking neck in
    Voiced my concerns about Asghars involvement months ago and this is all proving me right I'm afraid. Brings his young lad in as academy boss and now wants him involved with the first team. Seriously, WTAF???

Rumours are rumours mate. Until Scott Burns comments on it then its no worth thinking about. Hughes likes his teams to play oot fae the back. If we are planning to do that with Edwards, Reynolds and Butcher in the team then he is having a laugh. I canna see it happening (Yogi I mean).

Ffs this is giving me the fear

I didn’t like MM thought he was too negative and too cautious at times but him leaving does make me worry about what’s going on behind the scenes and who we’re likely to end up appointing

I would have had Hughes in 2016 when we appointed Mixu but I wouldn’t appoint him now

Just heard its a Daly & Dillon dream team. 👀😁 Ffs no this sh*te again.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Just heard its a Daly & Dillon dream team. 👀😁 Ffs no this sh*te again.
    You might not be too far off with that one like. Maybe not JD, but United have kept SD involved with the club.

Dillon and TA's son.... there's a dream team for yi

What a fkn 5hitshow.

I for one will be gutted if Mellon goes and if he does then I hope he gets a chance to make a statement and isn't silenced. I am honestly am at a loss for words.

If it is Hughes, let's hope he doesn't rate Coll Donaldson ffs

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Apparently falling out between asghar and mellon other week about asghars son, he wants him involved in first team coaching

I can see trouble brewing here, do the yanks no get involved with sh!t like this? Surely to f uck they should be stepping in and telling Tony to wind his f ucking neck in
    That was posted on here weeks ago mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    What a fkn 5hitshow.

I for one will be gutted if Mellon goes and if he does then I hope he gets a chance to make a statement and isn't silenced. I am honestly am at a loss for words.
    Same. Disgusting treatment tbh. The man had a great job at Tranmere. Was loved by the fans. Moved himself and his family north for our club and is punted by a power freak who thinks he knows best. Regardless of how we played this season that's shocking treatment of a man who got a poor team almost into the top 6 and took us to Hampden in our first year back. If we end up being one of these teams who hires and fires willy nilly, there's only one place we're going I'm afraid.

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)