+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Mellon gone and Hughes incoming

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    In the week we were supposed to be interviewing exciting FN candidates for head coach The Big Man was in Portugal with HIS players FACT.

Not one single interview done,FACT.

Lying Barsteward, FACT.

Edit to add.

Full of FN FACTS.
    Do we know what players, is it a specific clique going on?

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Agree with sentiment but we don't was to use slogans that belong to losers
    😂😂 that was specially for you xx

Gonna be some awkward moments on here if he ends up being successful. Thought his interview was alright. Not sure what people expect him to come out and say. The guy has to be judged on results and performances and not judged on what is going on further up the chain at the club.

Not many wanted him to be the head coach, but he is. If he ends up a success then I hope the doubters hold their hands up and eat humble pie. If he ends up a disaster I'm sure there will be a queue of 'I told you so' across the majority of social media and forums.

There seems to be a universal hatred of TA across big chunks of the fan base. It's all opinions so they are perfectly entitled to feel that way. But these feelings are just that. Feelings. Until he makes a decision that significantly effects our football club in a negative way then he doesnt deserve the hatred being directed at him just now. If you think that this decision IS one of those, then fair enough, but I think its best to reserve to judgement as none of us have any idea how this is going to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    What about Zoom GB?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    He's made it target numero uno.
    Apparently we're giving the League Cup a two year deal.
    Of course it will be ‘target numero uno’ and so it should be, it’s the first piece of silverware up for grabs, pity the phukkin fruit didn’t feel the same last season 😡

I’m liking this appointment already, C’mon TC give us something to cheer about 🖤🧡🖤🧡

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    What about Zoom GB?
    🚀

Nothing like the power of positive thinking eh lads? 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Ask your contact mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Nothing like the power of positive thinking eh lads? ��
    I’m feeling more positive already. Following the YouTube interview my feeling is we’ve moved from totally phucked to mostly phucked. How’s that for positivity!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Ask your contact mate.
    I'm asking you, as you are the one who knows about this. And I'm actually being serious here, is he out there with "his players" as in the guys he has given contracts out to in the past season which were a bit controversial like Clark, Pawlett, Connolly?

Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)