+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Killie in the Championship

Killie in the Championship

Lost 4-2 to Dundee in Play-Off Final

Over the two legs I was really impressed with Dundee, although I appreciate Killie were pretty shocking throughout. I think with a couple of additions they look like they have it in them to stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    Over the two legs I was really impressed with Dundee, although I appreciate Killie were pretty shocking throughout. I think with a couple of additions they look like they have it in them to stay up.
    After two shambolic displays against the 'Dee manager Tommy Wright has cleared the decks with 14 players released and at this moment in time only 4 signed players left. Like Queens a major rebuilt on the cards at Killie

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    After two shambolic displays against the 'Dee manager Tommy Wright has cleared the decks with 14 players released and at this moment in time only 4 signed players left. Like Queens a major rebuilt on the cards at Killie
    14 players for us to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Stravaigar View Post
    14 players for us to look at.
    I assume Killie won't be interested in Shields now?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I assume Killie won't be interested in Shields now?

well with them booting 14 players oot id say yes thay will be very much interested in shields albertz as after there horror show of a season thay will be after new blood to build again for promotion push ,shields is the kind of player queens need to be keeping hold of and adding more of this kind of quality to play long side him ,i see livis guthrie is expiring 31st may id have him at queens as he knows how to get out of this championship experience .

Shields has been made an offer from Queens but we can’t compete with even the wages Killie offer in the championship...... Plenty more hidden gems out there in the lower leagues of England.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Shields has been made an offer from Queens but we can’t compete with even the wages Killie offer in the championship...... Plenty more hidden gems out there in the lower leagues of England.
    Let's hope so...

Ayr Utd, Kilmarnock and Queens haven't all been in the same division since season 1988-89

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988%E...ll?wprov=sfla1

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Ayr Utd, Kilmarnock and Queens haven't all been in the same division since season 1988-89

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988%E...ll?wprov=sfla1

lol im sure that was the season queens and killie got relegated ,i remember all the killie fans on the pitch celibrating after there 6-0 win at palmy only for clyde to hit a last min goal to relegate them ,then further humiliation when thay got chased onto there buses and ran out of dumfries loool .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)