+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Raith Rovers

If I remember correctly Archibald was pretty scathing of jags performance particularly 2nd leg......although they may have missed a pen.....I think.

His comments were fairly similar to Tommy Wright's the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    If I remember correctly Archibald was pretty scathing of jags performance particularly 2nd leg......although they may have missed a pen.....I think.

His comments were fairly similar to Tommy Wright's the other night.
    Thank he was but the missed penalty and the fact Livi came from behind in home leg makes me remember it sa less than comfortable.

That and we over estimate the worry on the dee lol

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Thank he was but the missed penalty and the fact Livi came from behind in home leg makes me remember it sa less than comfortable.

That and we over estimate the worry on the dee lol
    Can never overdo fretting about Dundee.....we are a fretters club, I'm always expecting a man with a sandwich board and pork pie hat with the "end is nigh" strolling around the Bobby Cox.

Dundee were superb the other night, in fact 3 of the 4 games superb and one game job done.

A lot of the talk since has been how bad killie were, I think we made them look bad, they had decent attacking options, a good midfield but a dodgey defence.

Also home record was 6th best in top league, some start I will correct if wrong.

I think we should learn as a club to mibbe gloat a wee bit more about our successes.......thon playoff performances were as guid as anyone of us could have hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Can never overdo fretting about Dundee.....we are a fretters club, I'm always expecting a man with a sandwich board and pork pie hat with the "end is nigh" strolling around the Bobby Cox.

Dundee were superb the other night, in fact 3 of the 4 games superb and one game job done.

A lot of the talk since has been how bad killie were, I think we made them look bad, they had decent attacking options, a good midfield but a dodgey defence.

Also home record was 6th best in top league, some start I will correct if wrong.

I think we should learn as a club to mibbe gloat a wee bit more about our successes.......thon playoff performances were as guid as anyone of us could have hoped for.
    Our players have a wee bit of swagger, the fans need to get it too.

Stop feeling so ducking sorry for ourselves

Interesting. The CM years you say? Are you sure?

I joined the board 31st May. CM was gone by end august. So you tell me how I presided over that?

And I’ve never had a dig at “the Americans”. Not even once. Tim Keyes has been fantatstic for Dundee football club
    I thought that CM resigned from the board just before the club went into Admin 2 in October 2010. According to the enclosed information on the Companies House website Calum Melville was a director of Dundee Football Club Limited from 16th March 2009 until he resigned on 15th October 2010. https://find-and-update.company-info...fficers?page=2

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I thought that CM resigned from the board just before the club went into Admin 2 in October 2010. According to the enclosed information on the Companies House website Calum Melville was a director of Dundee Football Club Limited from 16th March 2009 until he resigned on 15th October 2010. https://find-and-update.company-info...fficers?page=2
    He was away long before that but hadn’t resigned, as far as I recall he never resigned but removed.

If you take one step further with your search you’ll see those Director resignation dates coincide with Admin but weren’t in fact filed until later.

He was away long before that but hadn’t resigned, as far as I recall he never resigned but removed.

If you take one step further with your search you’ll see those Director resignation dates coincide with Admin but weren’t in fact filed until later.
    I also see that you are listed as being a director for over a year from 31st May 2010 until 23rd August 2011. I assume that most of this time was when you were steering the club’ through the uncharted waters of Admin 2. In my opinion the writing was on the wall when Ian Bodie resigned as Financial Director on 14th May 2010, five months before we plunged into Admin 2.

I also see that you are listed as being a director for over a year from 31st May 2010 until 23rd August 2011. I assume that most of this time was when you were steering the club’ through the uncharted waters of Admin 2. In my opinion the writing was on the wall when Ian Bodie resigned as Financial Director on 14th May 2010, five months before we plunged into Admin 2.
    On my part that’s correct, but you’ll also see another spell right next to that lasting until Boxing Day.

On Ian that’s not quite right but thats a good indication of being fed up with what was going on.

On my part that’s correct, but you’ll also see another spell right next to that lasting until Boxing Day.

On Ian that’s not quite right but thats a good indication of being fed up with what was going on.
    I deliberately never mentioned your second spell as a director as it lasted barely a month and I have previously read your comments about that short spell.

I deliberately never mentioned your second spell as a director as it lasted barely a month and I have previously read your comments about that short spell.
    It was continuous apart from about 10 days 🙂

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)