+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dominic Cummings

Dominic Cummings

Never liked the obnoxious t wat even though Boris protected him and he should have been sacked immediately for the visit of Barnard Castle. Seems rich now that he's intent on trying to bring the Government down with his cry baby claims!

F uck off Cummings you obnoxious little t wat! Don't like anyone that blabs especially when they had their neck saved in the first instance anyway.

Does anyone else find it strange that last year Cummings was perceived to be a liar in everything he said yet now those same people want to believe everything he says. The word hypocritical springs to mind!

Absolute scumbag!

I struggle to understand why top politicians use these self important clowns for advice, it never seems to work out long term and highlights that people want power at whatever cost and are willing to say whatever it takes whether they believe it or not. W ankers the lot of them..

I have a very different view albeit I don’t like Cummings and I’ve said that many times on here.

He has no reason to lie ( a la Barnard Castle incident ) and I feel that he’s basically just spilling his guts here, I see no signs of deception in his part and let’s face it, it certainly rings true what he’s saying.

The liar Matt Cockhand for starters.

I’ve said many times on here that as soon as he opens his mouth my brain is screaming “LIAR” at me.

It’s clear he lied to the PM and senior colleagues in meetings and tried to throw Sunak and others under the bus over PPE and ventilators.

What about the procurement of PPE as well, a total fiasco.

The people responsible for ordering it had to be told by Cummings to fly the stuff in because they were still planning to ship it from China 😳😩

I’ve long said in here that the lack of business nous in the NHS is staggering but to hear that they hadn’t even considered flying stuff in is staggering.

Flying stuff in is more expensive of course but in my own situation I have often made the decision to fly goods in from China because it’s better to be in stock than out of stock, you can’t sell stuff if you don’t have it.

This has been a fascinating listen, the person coming out with the most credit is our next Prime Minister Rishi Sunak.

My problem is, why would I believe anything that comes out of this man's mouth? He's lied before so why should I believe him now? His grovelling apology doesn't 'cut the mustard' with me. It seems to me like he's trying to ingratiate himself to the general public. Of course mistakes were made and I was critical of certain decisions made or not made. As for Cummings, I have no respect for him in the slightest and believe that he is hoping that all this will be of benefit to himself. Not an honourable man!
    Last edited by Leicesterbaggie; 26-05-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    My problem is, why would I believe anything that comes out of this man's mouth? He's lied before so why should I believe him now? His grovelling apology doesn't 'cut the mustard' with me. It seems to me like he's trying to ingratiate himself to the general public. Of course mistakes were made and I was critical of certain decisions made or not made. As for Cummings, I have no respect for him in the slightest and believe that he is hoping that all this will be of benefit to himself. Not an honourable man!

Spot on Leicester! Cummings is a complete snake as Boris got him off the hook with Barnard Castle and he lied all the way through his pathetic apology now he wants to push Boris under the bus. No time whatsoever for a grass!

Bit sick of hearing about Cummings to be honest as all over the news. He’s a hypocrite who lied about Barnard Castle and now dishing dirt.

When I grew up a person who blabbed or grassed usually had their knee caps dealt with. No time for it.

Two faced ******* and anyone who believes what comes out of his mouth wants their head testing!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Bit sick of hearing about Cummings to be honest as all over the news.......
    Probably best you don't start any threads about him so as to avoid reading about him as well then Al' 🤣 .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)