+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Players You'd Like To See Come In This Summer

Players You'd Like To See Come In This Summer

If Styles does move to central midfield or even leave the club .

My replacement would be Ryan Giles from Wolves .

Impressed me at left back when on loan at Rotherham the season just gone .

21 years old and apparently available , I'd imagine he'd be well within our price range .

As per usual - I think we will be very surprised if we have actually heard their name before.
    Whoever we sign the comments from our supporters are likely to be ...... ‘who, nivver heard of him, and from that club and for only that amount of transfer fee then it’s a poor signing and I can’t see them being any good’.

Here's a WHO for you Nudge, 20 year old Kyle Hudlin a striker who plays for Solihull Moors, Barnsley, Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday showing interest. Scored 10 goals this season from 33 games in tier 5 of the football league.

Kyle Hudlin at 6ft 9 Centre forward must be a useful advantage... always remember Stockport had a massive Centre forward years back. Alus scored against us.... our style of getting balls in the box must suit someone this big

I like the look of Atkinson and Long from Oxford both good solid defenders!

Don't know how true this is but he seems a tad old for us.
    Barnsley are interested in signing Nottingham Forest striker Lyle Taylor on loan this summer,*a source has exclusively revealed to us here at Football League World.

The 31-year-old scored four goals in 39 Championship appearances this season, but made only 15 starts and 24 substitute appearances.

Dike. Lol sorry couldn't resist

Hu Ittsakőrna and Honnmi Nûtt on trial

Lol