+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Tam Courts - Yes or No

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Courts in - Yes or No

Oh eh and Tam's wee brother thinks he's the next Jim McLean.

A J on the other hand doesna think Tam is fit to lick the shyte aff Jim's statue.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 28-05-2021 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Oh eh and Tam's wee brother thinks he's the next Jim McLean.
    He is always in the Tele, think his first name is Round The

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    He is always in the Tele, think his first name is Round The
    No its CONrad apparently.

He says that Tam ticks every box.

[quote=gunboat;39789520]
    Quote Originally Posted by backrowarab View Post
    what's this mornings current situation then?

Well ads started early and got the first kick in,

thearab replied telling him he never gave him a yellow or a red but he made the big mistake of bringing up brian in his post.

Brian got oot the wrang side o the bed and waded into thearab.

Thearab refuted those allegations but did mention chick and silly arguments.

Brian fired off a reply and defended his shut your puss post and said ban me if you want.

Just a normal morning on utdmad really mate.
    hahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    The guy I told to shut his p..s was because he told me to shut mine so he does act like that.I don't seem to get along with you so thats fine also but still think you are having a go at me for no reason.I dont always reply to his posts I ignore his post I only reply to his posts when they are directed at me.He made his big leaving speach why he was not going to post on the vaccine thread again because I was being allowed to post on it with my hard to read drivel.Then he comes on this thread and starts trying to engage with me.In my opinion looking for his usual argument in his words because he genuinely wants to know my opinion on this subject.In his second post he starts on about it taking him 5 to 10 minutes to work out what my post is saying(IT WAS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND THINK ANY IDIOT COULD UNDERSTAND IT WHEATHER THEY AGREE WITH IT THATS DIFFERENT)In his third post he says he does not generally read what I write because he finds it hard to read .So why does he keep trying to engage with me.I did not want you or anyone else getting involved in our problems we are both big boys and can sort out our problems or just keep away from each other.If you think I am acting out of order on you'r forum or bothering people ban me
    I wasn't aware we didn't get on but fair doo's. 😂

I'd suggest you & Chick put each other on ignore, that way you won't see each others posts. 👍🏼

[quote=gunboat;39789520]
    Quote Originally Posted by backrowarab View Post
    what's this mornings current situation then?

Well ads started early and got the first kick in,

thearab replied telling him he never gave him a yellow or a red but he made the big mistake of bringing up brian in his post.

Brian got oot the wrang side o the bed and waded into thearab.

Thearab refuted those allegations but did mention chick and silly arguments.

Brian fired off a reply and defended his shut your puss post and said ban me if you want.

Just a normal morning on utdmad really mate.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Nah, its more a few wido comments than anything else. Some people are naturally cagey about polis/ex polis. Add to that he's a Hun, it not exactly a great couple of attributes. 😂
    This messageboard hasn't been too bad towards TA, but there is definitely an element of the United support that have had it in for him from day one for the following reasons - 1 he is deemed to be a fat hun, 2 the scientifically proven reason - 'I don't know there's just something about that man I just don't trust' 3 He doesn't have a 'football background'.

On the last point, personally I'm glad the club is trying to think outside the box with it's football appointments and youth system. god knows Scottish football has been a job for the boys for too long, from the usual managerial suspects to the cliched list of commentators inflicted upon us.

Although I don't think this is the right time for us to be gambling on an appointment like this due to our youngsters possibly not being ready and first team definitely not being good enough, I am slightly uncomfortable with us mocking the guy for his background and dismissing it out of hand - after all, the same argument many of us are using could be turned against most of us, i.e what do we know about what we are talking about? We haven't even been involved at his level.

The Utd board really needs to be communicating/explaining themselves better on this one however, it would hopefully put peoples minds at rest. The Orgrens have made it clear from day one that they want to make money out of this, but that the only way they will do it is by being successful.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    This messageboard hasn't been too bad towards TA, but there is definitely an element of the United support that have had it in for him from day one for the following reasons - 1 he is deemed to be a fat hun, 2 the scientifically proven reason - 'I don't know there's just something about that man I just don't trust' 3 He doesn't have a 'football background'.

On the last point, personally I'm glad the club is trying to think outside the box with it's football appointments and youth system. god knows Scottish football has been a job for the boys for too long, from the usual managerial suspects to the cliched list of commentators inflicted upon us.

Although I don't think this is the right time for us to be gambling on an appointment like this due to our youngsters possibly not being ready and first team definitely not being good enough, I am slightly uncomfortable with us mocking the guy for his background and dismissing it out of hand - after all, the same argument many of us are using could be turned against most of us, i.e what do we know about what we are talking about? We haven't even been involved at his level.

The Utd board really needs to be communicating/explaining themselves better on this one however, it would hopefully put peoples minds at rest. The Orgrens have made it clear from day one that they want to make money out of this, but that the only way they will do it is by being successful.
    My take on the ogrens wanting to make money from the club.Was they wanted to build the club up to where we once were start making money from cup runs europe player sales more or better sponsorship etc getting his loans etc back then selling utd on for a profit once they are doing better.Others seem to think he just wants to sell all our decent players pocket all the money and become richer not sure which one is his business plan.

Hands on hearts guys. How much of the angst on here is down to the fact that we are worried that the Fun might do better than us in the coming season? I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Skolcorner View Post
    Hands on hearts guys. How much of the angst on here is down to the fact that we are worried that the Fun might do better than us in the coming season? I am.
    Not in the slightest

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)