+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Tam Courts - Yes or No

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Courts in - Yes or No

Quote Originally Posted by Skolcorner View Post
    Hands on hearts guys. How much of the angst on here is down to the fact that we are worried that the Fun might do better than us in the coming season? I am.
    Behave.

Hands on hearts guys. How much of the angst on here is down to the fact that we are worried that the Fun might do better than us in the coming season? I am.
    It all down to having had a manager who got us promoted then left at the first opportunity, then not even a year on we have another manager who has left at the first opportunity with similar rumours attached.

Not at worried about them . Go on the Fun forum they getting carried away with the players they have after wanting some them out team before they started winning run including fat boy charlie

Did McPake also not say the other day that he wasn't looking to strengthen and would be giving the current squad an opportunity?

I am worried that we are heading for relegation full steam ahead then oblivion.This is my first post since Monday i have even thought about DFC and its only because you have brought them up.
    We have got much bigger fish to fry at the moment,in my opinion the enemy is within not across the road although i would imagine there is a double celebration going on over there and every single one of them will be deelighted if Tam is appointed,FACT.

That current Dundee squad might do OK. I'm fairly confident our current squad is ahead of them in terms of overall quality. Not by miles, but enough. At the end of the day its down to how we are set up. We definitely need 2 or 3 signings at the level of Edwards and Fuchs. If we get that and dont lose anyone then (for me) we are top 6 next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    What's this mornings current situation then?

Was just on SkyBet and noticed that Jim McInally is up there. Hadn't really thought about him, but has a pretty decent record at Peterhead. Maybe worth a shout?
    well sir, we now have a Dundee United Employee, Ryan Fraser on Twitter publicly calling all united supporters 'clowns' for wanting McInnes rather than their Tam.

I hope to f uck he gets his jotters as its us 'clowns' paying the wages

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I am worried that we are heading for relegation full steam ahead then oblivion.This is my first post since Monday i have even thought about DFC and its only because you have brought them up.
    We have got much bigger fish to fry at the moment,in my opinion the enemy is within not across the road although i would imagine there is a double celebration going on over there and every single one of them will be deelighted if Tam is appointed,FACT.
    Why would you think that💰😄💰

[quote=gunboat;39789520]
    Quote Originally Posted by backrowarab View Post
    what's this mornings current situation then?

Well ads started early and got the first kick in,

thearab replied telling him he never gave him a yellow or a red but he made the big mistake of bringing up brian in his post.

Brian got oot the wrang side o the bed and waded into thearab.

Thearab refuted those allegations but did mention chick and silly arguments.

Brian fired off a reply and defended his shut your puss post and said ban me if you want.

Just a normal morning on utdmad really mate.
    RT

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    well sir, we now have a Dundee United Employee, Ryan Fraser on Twitter publicly calling all united supporters 'clowns' for wanting McInnes rather than their Tam.

I hope to f uck he gets his jotters as its us 'clowns' paying the wages
    The Newcastle winger? That's a heck of a signing!

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)