Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
Also looking at Livi in isolation, I know it's all ifs and buts, if your granny had balls and all that, however if not for the penalty incident which was very avoidable had Benji just hoofed out, I'm pretty confident we'd have gone on to edge that game and get a narrow win

It's one of the games in the last 8 where we deserved more than we got, St Johnstone at home being the other (Fuchs involved negatively in both those teams winners btw)

Ross County being the other (we might not have played well but we should have still seen it out and would have but for a slip that led to a free kick)

It's during a spell like this that things can go against you but TC is here for the long haul I believe and hope, this wee work changes nothing with regards that

We will improve and get back to getting results, might not happen Saturday but plenty winnable games after

Also our next three opponents, all of them play midweek before we play them or difficult away fixtures, Sevco play tonight, Hibs play Sunday and Wed before we play them, St Mirren play the same Wed away to Celtic then home to Rangers before we play them, we should be fresher, the opportunity is there for us assuming injuries settle down
I agree with your first point to a degree, I also feel before the implosion for the penalty we were favourites to win Livi game, what worries me, is we are now regularly losing, dropping points in these games you mentioned that we shouldn't be, St Johnstone, Livi and Ross County we should have got 9 points (admittedly we didn't deserve anything more than a point v County, but still should have seen it out). You can write off maybe once or twice, its becoming the norm now. The biggest problem of course is we have absolutely no margin to absorb bad luck, refereeing, a mistake in defence, because we don't score goals. With a decent attack, against Livi at home, you would still fancy winning the game even if they score a goal.