+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Tam Courts - Yes or No

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Courts in - Yes or No

What i will say is,if Tam is the next manager the majority of the support will regard him as a puppet.It would be slightly more palatable if a completely untried youth coach was coming in with a big reputation from an English Premier League team's academy.
    For a club the size of Dundee United to be on the verge of appointing a guy who's best work was done at Kelty Hearts is bordering on madness.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I have said for a good while now that most managers available would be unwilling to work under Big Tony as they will all be well aware of what's happened between him and Micky.
    The only solution i can see honestly is the Big Man packing his bags and he can take Adam with him for all i care.
    What about Agent Mac...he can bring Billy with him...I didn't vote in your poll... didn't think I'd be allowed...but if you want to vote for me I'm a big yes for Tam😄🙈💰💰💰

That is not what i posted please read the post again mate thanks.
    OK let me put it another way. You're suggesting the club would change their mind if thousands of fans threaten to walk ( I can only imagine you mean walk away from the club and not just down to the shops and back) I'm saying no one at the club would believe that would happen any more than I or most people would. Tam Courts doesn't have a cloud hanging over him in the same way that Malky did so they would not have to give in to fan pressure in the same way. If Mark, or more likely Tony decide he's the man then he'll be the man.

No, No, No, No, No.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Do you really think thousands of fans will walk away from the club because they don't like the choice of manager? Pretty unlikely I'd say.
    I agree with this most utd fans won't walk away from the club no matter who is appointed manager most will give the manager their support and hope he does well no matter who that manager is.From what I have read some utd supporters have been against TA since he was appointed and this is brilliant for them to stir it and try to get him out but doubt that will happen.Was posted yesterday that courts was a done deal but still has not happened know if courts does not get appointed now will be said it was just because few hundred supporters moaned on forums or twitter or what ever but maybe there was no decition made to appoint him in first place.May be some supporters who won't go back over this carry on but think most will stay loyal will just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    OK let me put it another way. You're suggesting the club would change their mind if thousands of fans threaten to walk ( I can only imagine you mean walk away from the club and not just down to the shops and back) I'm saying no one at the club would believe that would happen any more than I or most people would. Tam Courts doesn't have a cloud hanging over him in the same way that Malky did so they would not have to give in to fan pressure in the same way. If Mark, or more likely Tony decide he's the man then he'll be the man.
    If it was as simple as that he would have been appointed by now.Big Tony maybe calling all the shots but he will need to let the Ogren's know how many fans have asked for their season ticket money back and how many PATG are refusing to do so next season.

What i will say is,if Tam is the next manager the majority of the support will regard him as a puppet.It would be slightly more palatable if a completely untried youth coach was coming in with a big reputation from an English Premier League team's academy.
    For a club the size of Dundee United to be on the verge of appointing a guy who's best work was done at Kelty Hearts is bordering on madness.
    Lets forget all the nonsense and tit for tat and just concentrate on the FACTS.

No. From Kelty Hearts to first team coach with whatever inbetween can't happen . The guy may be up for job but can we take chance with who's in Premier league next season

If it was as simple as that he would have been appointed by now.Big Tony maybe calling all the shots but he will need to let the Ogren's know how many fans have asked for their season ticket money back and how many PATG are refusing to do so next season.
    Not being funny here GB but how many fans do you think have asked for their money back from season tickets?Honestly interested I doubt it's many.Loads will shout about doing it but most supporters won't want to hurt the club.Will the club cancel tickets and give a full refund because supporters are not happy about a decision?If so do they only do this before season starts or can you get a refund any time in season?Again not being funny am Interested I thought when you bought you'r ticket that was that.

Lets forget all the nonsense and tit for tat and just concentrate on the FACTS.
    Really there is no facts yet there is a rumour that TA sacked MM because he wanted his son as first team coach and courts as a puppet manager but no one I know knows why MM was sacked or left just rumours courts has not been appointed yet neither has TA's son and no one knows if they will be and if courts is appointed no one knows if he will be allowed to do his own thing or if he will just be a puppet.So really the only facts we know is that MM has gone and utd are going to appoint a replacement.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)