+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Tam Courts - Yes or No

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Courts in - Yes or No

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    @scotinusa

Notice you voted yes to appoint Tam, are you Scott Ogren?
    No just wanted to see the reaction. I will support our manager whoever it is. The people who make these decisions live and die by them. If this is successful then well done to all, if not, as long as we dont take too long to correct the error and remove those responsible then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotinUSA View Post
    No just wanted to see the reaction. I will support our manager whoever it is. The people who make these decisions live and die by them. If this is successful then well done to all, if not, as long as we dont take too long to correct the error and remove those responsible then so be it.
    Scott,please,please,please go and tell your dad that Big Tony has lost the plot and the support are up in arms.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Scott,please,please,please go and tell your dad that Big Tony has lost the plot and the support are up in arms.
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    A big NO experience is what we need
    I’m not denying it and would be my preference too. But it’s not our say, and our only real choice is whether to go with it or walk away. I’m just not for walking away, and if it goes that way it will get my support in the hope it can be made to work. I guess my real fear is that it causes so much friction the whole thing comes crashing down anyway. My fear if that happens, is that constant sniping from supporters when the season starts will destroy confidence, especially if its younger players as is being suggested. Saying it will be aimed at TA won’t make any real difference as players only pick up on the general atmosphere not who its aimed at.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    sorry but i cannot support this appointment

No lynch mob, just proper concerned supporters

P.S

F uck Stephen Thompson
    Ideally we could get an experienced manager, who can bring on young players and be willing to take on an “apprentice” for future promotion at some point, but that might not br so simple, as we surmised with MM, so any incoming manager would have to know that from the outset. That may exclude many of the “experienced” names being touted at the moment. Perhaps someone at the latter stages of their career and less likely to climbing any career ladder for themselves, though that might cause its own problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddydog View Post
    I’m not denying it and would be my preference too. But it’s not our say, and our only real choice is whether to go with it or walk away. I’m just not for walking away, and if it goes that way it will get my support in the hope it can be made to work. I guess my real fear is that it causes so much friction the whole thing comes crashing down anyway. My fear if that happens, is that constant sniping from supporters when the season starts will destroy confidence, especially if its younger players as is being suggested. Saying it will be aimed at TA won’t make any real difference as players only pick up on the general atmosphere not who its aimed at.
    If thousands of fans threaten to walk i can guarantee one thing,Tam will not be our next manager.If on the other hand we just accept what Big Tony has planned for us then he will be.
    I honestly think its as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddydog View Post
    Ideally we could get an experienced manager, who can bring on young players and be willing to take on an “apprentice” for future promotion at some point, but that might not br so simple, as we surmised with MM, so any incoming manager would have to know that from the outset. That may exclude many of the “experienced” names being touted at the moment. Perhaps someone at the latter stages of their career and less likely to climbing any career ladder for themselves, though that might cause its own problems.
    I have said for a good while now that most managers available would be unwilling to work under Big Tony as they will all be well aware of what's happened between him and Micky.
    The only solution i can see honestly is the Big Man packing his bags and he can take Adam with him for all i care.

If thousands of fans threaten to walk i can guarantee one thing,Tam will not be our next manager.If on the other hand we just accept what Big Tony has planned for us then he will be.
    I honestly think its as simple as that.
    Do you really think thousands of fans will walk away from the club because they don't like the choice of manager? Pretty unlikely I'd say.

And he has been burning the whistleblowing box

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Do you really think thousands of fans will walk away from the club because they don't like the choice of manager? Pretty unlikely I'd say.
    That is not what i posted please read the post again mate thanks.

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)