+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arab fans groups issue a statement

Good statement - honest and accepting of our concerns. No word on the whistle blowing box fires so thats clearly a cover up but I find it reassuring as well.

Could the mods get Jeremy the imposter to fvck as well please - constant drivel and misinformation - check his massive 20 post history.
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 02-06-2021 at 06:12 AM.

hmmm

That's a total nothing statement if I'm being honest. It addresses nothing with regards the concerns. He's basically asking the fans to put their faith in the board as he has done.

He does say that he is in touch with others not just the nasty man TA so proves that mythe is nonsense unless he is lying about it.Says it's boards job to pick manager and have to agree know some people are not happy about that but really who do they want to pick the manager?Says he listens to what fans reps have to say and hopes fans keep letting him know there concerns.Can't see what some people want him to say apart from he is handing the running of the club over to the fans but is willing to keep pumping his money in.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    That's a total nothing statement if I'm being honest. It addresses nothing with regards the concerns. He's basically asking the fans to put their faith in the board as he has done.
    I thought it did (to a very small extent) by clearly stating he supported Tony and the other senior staff. Maybe not what we want to hear but it was a response seems genuine but he may just be too far away to understand the feeling. As with any owner statement its the usual guff of course - same in every business. so understand why some think its a bit meh too.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    He does say that he is in touch with others not just the nasty man TA so proves that mythe is nonsense unless he is lying about it.Says it's boards job to pick manager and have to agree know some people are not happy about that but really who do they want to pick the manager?Says he listens to what fans reps have to say and hopes fans keep letting him know there concerns.Can't see what some people want him to say apart from he is handing the running of the club over to the fans but is willing to keep pumping his money in.
    100% agree Brian

Fine with the board picking the manager if it's a unanimous decision. That's what they're their for.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Fine with the board picking the manager if it's a unanimous decision. That's what they're their for.
    Yeah agree it's their job not sure if will get a unanimous vote for any manager from board though each will hopefully have their own thoughts on who they would like in but will have to come to an agreement probably be a majority decicision.

Yeah agree it's their job not sure if will get a unanimous vote for any manager from board though each will hopefully have their own thoughts on who they would like in but will have to come to an agreement probably be a majority decicision.
    I agree but accept like others on here Tony has a significant amount of power. Hopefully not abusing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I agree but accept like others on here Tony has a significant amount of power. Hopefully not abusing it.
    Honestly not sure how it works mate but I would have thought a director would have had more of a say than an empolyee?Thats how it would work at my work but could be different at football club not sure.Think tony could say who he wants but ultimately would be up to the board again I might be well wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)