+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arab fans groups issue a statement

Arab fans groups issue a statement

Good to see Arab fans' groups including Fed and ArabTRUST uniting to issue a joint statement this afternoon but very surprised that DUSF seem to be silent. It's really essential that in times of a wee crisis ALL groups are singing from the same hymn sheet. I encourage each group's leadership to meet, discuss and reach a consensus of opinion on current issues.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 16.56.36.jpg
Views: 1828
Size:  23.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Good to see Arab fans' groups including Fed and ArabTRUST uniting to issue a joint statement this afternoon but very surprised that DUSF seem to be silent. It's really essential that in times of a wee crisis ALL groups are singing from the same hymn sheet. I encourage each group's leadership to meet, discuss and reach a consensus of opinion on current issues.

I take it you're not a member of the Foundation then? Or you would have got a email today stating that they had written to the club this morning and have requested a special meeting with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post

DUSF did contact the club freakshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I take it you're not a member of the Foundation then? Or you would have got a email today stating that they had written to the club this morning and have requested a special meeting with them.
    He loves a wee dig at the Foundation so he does.

I’m a member mate and didn’t get any email!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    same but i did see their post on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    I got the email at 10.42 this morning mate but I'm a total dinosaur so don't know how to link the message on to here I'm afraid

I got the email at 10.42 this morning mate but I'm a total dinosaur so don't know how to link the message on to here I'm afraid
    I got one too mate.It would be interesting to see the timeline for both statements as i was told that members of the DUSF were asking them politely to release something.

Hopefully they get a meeting soon and let us know what is really going on think most utd supporters will trust them.

It is the Supporters Group that want the meeting and as we are all stakeholders in the club its important that we stand together. We had one last Thursday with Asghar to review the season, and there was not a clue about how things were going to unfold.
    The Foundation of course are involved in the group as are other groups. The Foundation have had substantial financial input recently and the steering group are just as concerned as the rest of the members.
    Our friend M is on the naughty step with the Foundation, and he knows why.
    Last edited by deebuster; 28-05-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)