+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Euro 2020/21 Prediction Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    'Here's Johnny'....cheers CAM nice competition. Well done Lolmorgan.

Nez, stay loud and proud, England will win the World Cup pal!
    Cheers Brin,not with this manager in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    'Here's Johnny'....cheers CAM nice competition. Well done Lolmorgan.

Nez, stay loud and proud, England will win the World Cup pal!

NB. Lol, you can keep the Anadins I've got a new cure for all the future incoming moaning posts I'll receive, it's called Jack Daniels and coke
    Thanks CAMiller for running this competition, it was fun, unlike watching the final V Italy.

Well done Lol, and well done for picking Italy as the eventual winners.

I'll keep believing in the lads Brin but I'm not over confident that England will get any success in next year's world cup.
    I'm so disappointed at our performance yesterday. They were poor and never got going after that great start.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Thanks CAMiller for running this competition, it was fun, unlike watching the final V Italy.

Well done Lol, and well done for picking Italy as the eventual winners.

I'll keep believing in the lads Brin but I'm not over confident that England will get any success in next year's world cup.
    I'm so disappointed at our performance yesterday. They were poor and never got going after that great start.
    Far far too defensive set up, was never going to win playing like that and after all the previous games with some great fluid football. we have to be grateful though for reaching the final. Ah well, he's got the World Cup to give it another go.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567