+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Jermaine Jenas said before & after the game.

What Jermaine Jenas said before & after the game.

Before the game, our young forwards can take advantage of the Italians ageing back four.After the game, the experience of the Italians back four won them the game after going down one nil early on.BBC please stop wasting my TV License money on these fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Before the game, our young forwards can take advantage of the Italians ageing back four.After the game, the experience of the Italians back four won them the game after going down one nil early on.BBC please stop wasting my TV License money on these fools.
    Lolmorgan, don't get me going about the BBC wasting license money, its rife in every department.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Lolmorgan, don't get me going about the BBC wasting license money, its rife in every department.
    I'm amazed that 25 million idiots chose to watch last night's game on Auntie, instead of joining the other 6 million intelligent people like you watching on alternative providers.

Have you seen him on the one show? JJ he's not the quickest to react!

Giving him the benefit of doubt...maybe he meant that he expected our young forwards to take advantage but they didn't hence the old men of Italy got the better of them.
    England just didn't do as well as they could have done

Not a popular view on here with our right wing friends,but the Beebs coverage is far superior, and judging by the viewing figures, most people agree.

I think most people tune in to beeb because they pay the fee,so they feel like they are getting something out of it and see what we get for our money….lineker and shearer on about 1.8 million a year combined for basically Match of the day every week for 8/9 months a year other than big tournaments doesn’t strike me as exactly value for money…

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    I'm amazed that 25 million idiots chose to watch last night's game on Auntie, instead of joining the other 6 million intelligent people like you watching on alternative providers.
    This intelligent person didn't get to watch it on either, smart...e.

BBC is of course advert free so its traditionally the choice for sport.

Nowadays though the BBC chooses pundits and commentators with a big emphasis on " box ticking" hence Jenas.

They aren't necessarily chosen for their broadcasting skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    BBC is of course advert free so its traditionally the choice for sport.

Nowadays though the BBC chooses pundits and commentators with a big emphasis on " box ticking" hence Jenas.

They aren't necessarily chosen for their broadcasting skills.
    Wasn`t Ian Wright on ITV,are they ticking boxes as well ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast