+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review of the season

Best player...Wilson or the Saint...equally as important in different ways.
    Worst player? I was going to go for Shelvey too, Jammy....but, howay....Joelinton is just shite...I couldn't not go for him.
    Best game...aye, Leicester away...couldn't quite believe what I was witnessing.
    Worst game...Brighton away...everything about it stank the place up and, imo, reflects Bruce's true level as a manager.
    Best opposition....Man City, for sure. A cut above everybody else.
    Worst opposition...ourselves
    Best moment...those clips of the Saint taking the piss against Sheff Utd
    VAR score? ...0 because, in its current incarnation, it's an absolute joke and is ruining the crucial aspect of games-celebrating a goal. I don't want to go down the route of cricket and rugby, etc-the pace of those games is different and the technology adds to the drama (only my view as a non-fan...I might feel differently if I was arsed about either sport).

I'd rather stick with goal-line technology and on-field decisions. I think what we've lost from the game is worth more than what we're currently gaining. Better refs and former players as refs-or involved in the refs' training- is the route I'd go down.

Anything else? Honorable mention to Murphy and Ritchie-two wingers being played out of position who haven't let us down. Indeed, in Richie's case, I think his re-introduction to the squad was pivotal in us staying up.

I'm still waiting for Maja to send us down and for the mackems to beat us next season...

Oh, and Bruce and fatso are cunts of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    I still can't believe Spurs paid us £30 million for Sissoko...
    I bet they can’t believe it either!

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I bet they can’t believe it either!
    I'll bet Sissoko can't believe it either, all of the easy bunce he made out of the move and the stupid wages Spuds must be paying him.

Hi, fans...

🤣🤣🤣

What a d!ck 🙄

Best player - Darlow / Dubravka
    worst player (considering potential) - Shelvey - total waste of money
    Best game - Villa 1-0 desperate win which turned the season
    Worst game - Either cup exit
    Best opposition City - love they way they play - great match 4-3
    Worst opposition - Just hate Man U
    best moment - final whistle against Fulham
    VAR score - 5

Anything else.

need a take over

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)