Best player...Wilson or the Saint...equally as important in different ways.
Worst player? I was going to go for Shelvey too, Jammy....but, howay....Joelinton is just shite...I couldn't not go for him.
Best game...aye, Leicester away...couldn't quite believe what I was witnessing.
Worst game...Brighton away...everything about it stank the place up and, imo, reflects Bruce's true level as a manager.
Best opposition....Man City, for sure. A cut above everybody else.
Worst opposition...ourselves
Best moment...those clips of the Saint taking the piss against Sheff Utd
VAR score? ...0 because, in its current incarnation, it's an absolute joke and is ruining the crucial aspect of games-celebrating a goal. I don't want to go down the route of cricket and rugby, etc-the pace of those games is different and the technology adds to the drama (only my view as a non-fan...I might feel differently if I was arsed about either sport).

I'd rather stick with goal-line technology and on-field decisions. I think what we've lost from the game is worth more than what we're currently gaining. Better refs and former players as refs-or involved in the refs' training- is the route I'd go down.

Anything else? Honorable mention to Murphy and Ritchie-two wingers being played out of position who haven't let us down. Indeed, in Richie's case, I think his re-introduction to the squad was pivotal in us staying up.

I'm still waiting for Maja to send us down and for the mackems to beat us next season...

Oh, and Bruce and fatso are cunts of the highest order.