+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Woke and Cancel Culture Examples please...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Chris Wood has been at it again-just wait till the plonkers discover he plays for the team with the most racist fans in the PL:-

https://www.rt.com/sport/532858-new-...ites-reaction/
    The Kiwis are bonkers, they have just been told to self-isolate and go into full lockdown mode because ONE new case has been reported. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Who do you think is pushing this agenda BT? Because that is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Who do you think is pushing this agenda BT? Because that is what it is.
    I have no idea CiB, but why are our Bobbies chasing non crimes?

Can't be long before their cars are painted yellow and red and the bobbies all wear Noddy hats.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Can't be long before their cars are painted yellow and red and the bobbies all wear Noddy hats.
    We are nearly there sinkov.

The hits just keep on coming...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...edgdhp&pc=U531

What next close the "White Horse"?

Sheffield City Council decide what's best for their folks "culture" wise...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/14...ture-woke-news

"“One can imagine how distressing it is for black families to walk past a sign like this with all its connotations of slavery and oppression, and in particular what this does to the self-esteem of our children and the questions this raises about their place and belonging in society, in the historical context."

Aye, I'm sure it's the same sort of distress all those black families in the Rossendale Valley felt when they saw the Coconutters dancing through the streets. If black families, or any other families for that matter, are distressed by Pub names, then in the grand scheme of things, they have very little to be distressed about really.

It's a power thing really isn't it, we can force pubs to change their names, so we will.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "“One can imagine how distressing it is for black families to walk past a sign like this with all its connotations of slavery and oppression, and in particular what this does to the self-esteem of our children and the questions this raises about their place and belonging in society, in the historical context."

Aye, I'm sure it's the same sort of distress all those black families in the Rossendale Valley felt when they saw the Coconutters dancing through the streets. If black families, or any other families for that matter, are distressed by Pub names, then in the grand scheme of things, they have very little to be distressed about really.

It's a power thing really isn't it, we can force pubs to change their names, so we will.
    One of my customers owns the White Horse in Rawtenstall. I hate to even consider his reaction to this nonsense.

I feel for the Windrush generation, they came here looking for work, we told them there was plenty of it, so come on in. They came in their thousands, but no one thought to tell them that there was a pub called The Black Boy in Berkshire. If they had known I'm sure they would never have come, so saving future generations of Black people the distress they have been caused by coming upon said Pub.

Why were they not told, whose responsibility was it to tell them ? You can guess, it's our dysfunctional Home Office again, dysfunctional now for over 60 years, but nothing ever gets done about it. I think this should be investigated, the culprit named and shamed, even if he has been dead for over 30 years, the grave should be no hiding place, at the very least cancel his widow's pension.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)