+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Best Woke and Cancel Culture Examples please...

Maybe he should not mention curry...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...?ocid=msedgntp

When's the next spaceship to Venus? I'm off - this planet is doomed.

A job advert in the Guardian (where else?)

"‘A part-time Assistant Director of Equality and Diversity at the Central Manchester University Hospitals. Salary £46,625-£57,640.’

‘You’ll look to continually develop programmes that deliver our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy which sets out a powerful vision: valuing the voices of diverse people to be the best we can. It’s a chance to lead and champion the development and delivery of all aspects of our equality and diversity work. This senior role will see you deputising for the Associate Director of Inclusion and Community including working with external partners to advocate for the areas of Access, Community Partnership and Equality. You’ll also establish strong monitoring arrangements so we can track our progress."

A grand a week for a part-time job in the NHS, doing bugger all that's any help to patients or to clear the backlog. And last year we were stood on our doorsteps banging saucepans in support of these jokers, and they claim they're short of cash ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    A job advert in the Guardian (where else?)

"‘A part-time Assistant Director of Equality and Diversity at the Central Manchester University Hospitals. Salary £46,625-£57,640.’

‘You’ll look to continually develop programmes that deliver our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy which sets out a powerful vision: valuing the voices of diverse people to be the best we can. It’s a chance to lead and champion the development and delivery of all aspects of our equality and diversity work. This senior role will see you deputising for the Associate Director of Inclusion and Community including working with external partners to advocate for the areas of Access, Community Partnership and Equality. You’ll also establish strong monitoring arrangements so we can track our progress."

A grand a week for a part-time job in the NHS, doing bugger all that's any help to patients or to clear the backlog. And last year we were stood on our doorsteps banging saucepans in support of these jokers, and they claim they're short of cash ?
    I recently discovered I have a very "serious" supra umbilical hernia. My GP finally capitulated to my wife's constant 'phone calls to the surgery.

One look and it was "OMG" we will get you to see a surgeon ASAP. After tapping on his computer keyboards for a few minutes he added as a footnote, "it will be within 3-12 months"!

Meanwhile, the NHS are offering a part-time Assistant Director of Equality and Diversity at the Central Manchester University Hospitals, a salary of £46,625-£57,640.

You could not make this $hit up.

No more batsmen in cricket, they have to be called batters now. Apparently it's still possible to 'bowl a maiden over', but for how long ? They've got be coming for that next.

That job and salary at the CMUH for an Assistant Director of Equality and Diversity pales into insignificance when you consider that Prerana Issar, the Chief People Officer of the NHS, aka diversity tsar, is paid £230,000 per annum. The gravy train rumbles on!

"OUT there in the Wild West, there’s Red Indian trouble.

No, not on the prairies or deserts of America. We’re talking about the Wild West of Lancashire . . . Blackpool, to be precise.

In one of those ‘you couldn’t make it up’ episodes, a member of the Oklahoma-based Chickashaw tribe who lives in Britain has complained that a 60-year-old display on the resort’s famous illuminations, depicting six axe-wielding, befeathered warriors dancing around a totem pole, is – you guessed it – racist.

The Red Indian motif has been on display in Blackpool since the 1960s but none of the 3.5million of all colours and creeds who visit the illuminations each year has ever found fault with it – until now.

As usual in this dark era of cancel culture, deplatforming and career-ending ‘racist’ branding, the local council has had to take the matter seriously, *****footing around and indulging the complainant, rather than telling him to get a life.

The Chickashaw tribesman wants the display ‘removed or concealed’. Right now, the council seems to be sticking to its guns, saying the lights were designed and created many years ago and intended to be ‘a celebration of different cultures’. "

Never mind the bloody Oklahoma-based Chickashaw tribesman now living in Lasherland, the truly wonderful Bacup Coconut dancers are coming under fire for "blackface". I really don't think those lads will give a flying f*ck to be honest.

My kid sister used to cry, scream and howl in terror whenever she saw them, but that's another story altogether.

Attachment 20041

A decent conversation for a change...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainm...edgdhp&pc=U531

Good lads the Nutters, how they keep going with all that ale inside them I've no idea. Long may they carry on exactly as they are now, showing two fingers to the moronic PC Brigades.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Good lads the Nutters, how they keep going with all that ale inside them I've no idea. Long may they carry on exactly as they are now, showing two fingers to the moronic PC Brigades.
    Exactly mon ami.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)