+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done Blackpool.

Well done Blackpool.

Good to see this club back in the Championship next season. They did well to come back from a goal down in the very first minute, what that defender was doing conceding an own goal I do not know. It was a left footed clearance all day long.? Hopefully they’ll strengthen their squad- they can have some of ours if they want them.!! At least they’ll have some interesting games against PNE and Blackburn to look forward to. I wish them well. By the way , why does a team that finishes third, get a medal and a cup that looks like a bucket you can buy in b and q ?

The Lashers,nob enders and Bastids all in same league ,hope they are all there the season after for us t o join them.lol

"......... By the way , why does a team that finishes third, get a medal and a cup that looks like a bucket you can buy in b and q ?"

For the same reason that a team who finished 5th in the Championship in 2008/9 --they won the play-off.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    The Lashers,nob enders and Bastids all in same league ,hope they are all there the season after for us t o join them.lol
    And the dingles as well Alf, don't forget us lol. We're already sharpening our pointy sticks for all three of those teams.

Well done though to the Blacky lashers, its good to see them come back up to this level after what they have been through. From now on though, the gloves are off and we will whack them on the beaches if we have to when we visit there next season.

Well done to the Shrimpers too!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Well done to the Shrimpers too!
    Didn't realise until after the game, their left-back is one of ours. Only saw extra-time and I can't say I noticed him.

Good to see Blackpool and Morecambe progressing. I remember the good old days when Blackpool were our Boxing day derby match.

The Seasiders, Nobenders and B@stards, all playing in the same division, it's like old times!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The Seasiders, Nobenders and B@stards, all playing in the same division, it's like old times!
    When you add Barnsley, Boro, Stoke, Forest, Birmingham, Coventry, Huddersfield, Derby, Sheffield United, WBA, Hull and even Millwall to to B@stards, Nobbers and the Lashers, I'm jealous, I wish we were in it. If we were I'd buy a ST, proper football.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Didn't realise until after the game, their left-back is one of ours. Only saw extra-time and I can't say I noticed him.
    Didn’t watch this final Sinkov but he played well in previous game against Tranmere I think it was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)