+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts Retained List

Notts Retained List

Wonder if IB has a list sorted, by the time the play offs are sorted, he'll have to get a move on to get players in and out. Pre season will be upon us middle of July probably

Well I know this has probably been covered before.
    But,
    Given the turnaround and some players returning to form,who now would you keep for next season,because 10 games ago we were a shower of dog s h e i t e

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Well I know this has probably been covered before.
    But,
    Given the turnaround and some players returning to form,who now would you keep for next season,because 10 games ago we were a shower of dog s h e i t e
    Very true.untill IB's arrival I thought Reeves wasnt fit for purpose., now hes one of the first names on the team sheet...!

is there a list of the players who are out of contract at the end of the season.

I am pretty sure Enzio and Turner are and I would doubt either will get renewed on current terms at least. Should free up a very significant amount of wages.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    is there a list of the players who are out of contract at the end of the season.

I am pretty sure Enzio and Turner are and I would doubt either will get renewed on current terms at least. Should free up a very significant amount of wages.
    I think JOB might not get renewed unless doyle hangs his boots up to focus on coaching

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I think JOB might not get renewed unless doyle hangs his boots up to focus on coaching
    He still seems to have a good engine. He comes and goes a bit. I think he could do a job at this level. One of the last of the old guard.....

I'd rather keep JoB as a player, and Doyle as a coach who can fill in if needs be.

Enzio is probably on big money like everyone who was signed during Hardy's mid life crisis of doom, so imagine he will either be released or offered a lower wage.

First job is to get Miller & Ellis signed up, after impressive loan spells, and to offer Sam Slocombe another contract.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I'd rather keep JoB as a player, and Doyle as a coach who can fill in if needs be.

Enzio is probably on big money like everyone who was signed during Hardy's mid life crisis of doom, so imagine he will either be released or offered a lower wage.
    I cant see L2 clubs lining up to take him to be honest. He's a useful player but he is extremely inconsistent and certainly not worth a high wage. I would keep him on significantly less money but as Stan says those other ones are surely the priority. Not sure what Ellis' contract situation is at Tranmere or Miller for that matter.

Enzio would easily get a league 2 club. Any team in the lower mid table wouldn't pass up the chance to sign him.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast