+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pizzagate

Pizzagate

Here it is, the damning evidence. When the guilty verdict has been reached the judge will undoubtedly put on his black cap before pronouncing sentence.

This starts at the point where Billy mentions succession, which results in Jim then committing the foul verbal crime.

https://tinyurl.com/Pizzagate-Scandal

It's f­uck all, the sort of thing that mates say to each other in a pub, or colleagues say to each other at work.
    Nevertheless several t­its at the other place are trying to make something of it. It's a storm in a 'D' cup.
    Last edited by Crocodile_Perth; 30-05-2021 at 09:39 PM.

I can't be bothered listening. Can you transcribe it please?

I was amused to hear the Nigel Clibbens sigh of foreboding, anticipating trouble about this.

Don’t agree lads, sorry, and I’m no snowflake. I think the clue is in the fact that no personal apology was made, one was offered on the idiot’s behalf but it was not accepted. That’s as much as we really know and it’s my reading of the situation based on what was in the press and the more dependable comments on the .net official board.

Maybe mental health issues are uppermost in my mind - some of my acquaintances have problems, hence the donation I recently made to a mental health charity - so I can easily imagine that any person who has had weight issues for some time, and suffered because of it, might take such a remark badly. Maybe I’m reading more into this than I should but I think we should all be accepting that scenario as a possibility when we decide how to look at it. On top of that we had a bloke volunteering his time to help out at a formal, public Club event on the receiving end of a disrespectful remark from a Club Director. So, sorry, simply sweeping this under the carpet isn’t on. There needs to be a very public and personal apology that is accepted by the target of the remark. Then we can move on, but not until.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)