+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Clappin, Punts Peshin .. where are you now?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Firstly, it was time for a change.
    But I didn’t want Glass as manager.
    He has zero credentials to be Dons manager.
    If it wasn’t for the links to Atlanta he wouldn’t have even got a mention.
    The interview process was a complete sham.

We need a good few signings for the first X1 that’ll make me possibly change my mind, but if Clark Robertson is first choice new centre half (who’s going to turn us down) then f uck knows who we may end up with.

I think Glass will last 12 months.
    I'd imagine Gallagher will be 1st choice Centre half RST and he's an upgrade on anything we have just now....

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I'd imagine Gallagher will be 1st choice Centre half RST and he's an upgrade on anything we have just now....
    Aye, but I’m talking about playing alongside Gallagher.

Considine is about done. He needs phased out.
    But not with someone like Clark Robertson

I haven't seen Clark Robertson since he left. With us, he always struck me as just a bit over-confident. But you'd hope that Glass is a decent judge of a defender. Given his playing career he ought to be able to get that right, surely?

Either way, looks to me like Robertson's agent is whipping up a storm in the media so who knows what's going to happen.

I'd be comfortable with McCrorie alongside Gallagher as starting centre backs, provided that he commits to that as his future position. I'd also be comfortable with Considine getting an extension, provided it's as back-up/phasing out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123