+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Next seasons chances

Correct BD , Rumours around suggest Mowatt will sign a new deal ? I'm not too sure if he's worth the extra money , but I've never been a fan of him anyway , we'll see if it's all about money soon , and money is the root of all evil !!

The only way we're going to find a player like Redders at his best is to get a time machine and go back to 1996-97 again. Simples.

Im allowed to dream mate...

Let Styles off the leash then , instead of inhibiting him playing wing back , I personally think he will do a better job than Mowatt , Jordan Williams replaces Styles at wing back , Kane to come back in and play defensive /attacking midfield , depending on opponents ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Let Styles off the leash then , instead of inhibiting him playing wing back , I personally think he will do a better job than Mowatt , Jordan Williams replaces Styles at wing back , Kane to come back in and play defensive /attacking midfield , depending on opponents ?
    Pretty much agree with that Roma, I mentioned some time ago in a different thread I would be looking to secure Jordan Williams on a better contract, he has pace and ability good lad IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Agree wi that Roma. Styles would definitely need that holding midfielder alongside him. Whether it's Kane I dunt know. Palmer did very well over the season and probably gets the vote of our head coach over Kane, but perhaps having both Styles and Palmer in CM may prove to be a bit lightweight and lacking in height

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345