+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Next seasons chances

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Controversy I feel the same about styles. Worked hard improved lots. But for me not enough end product (quality in to the box) and i feel he wont improve much more. If Dirty Leeds want him cash in
    I started to think the same about Britain as well in the final part of the season, but remember these lads surely will keep improving and hes only just joined us this season.

Woodrow, Mowatt and nar Styles come in for unjust criticism, after all of them having a very good season and contributing to one of our best seasons ever. Aye let's get rid on em all, fekkin words fail me.

No one is pulling em down. They have come on leaps n bounds... i just want more quality going in to the box. As stated numerous times. I mean by his own admission styles is not a wingbackcome winger is he?!...
    Words fail me too when people put words in my gob

Once again my opinion get this treatment. And i get the file note eh east? Look deeper dude

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Woodrow, Mowatt and nar Styles come in for unjust criticism, after all of them having a very good season and contributing to one of our best seasons ever. Aye let's get rid on em all, fekkin words fail me.
    Calm down Pass, is it your old age thats making you this grumpy ?.

Stylesy will keep on improving, either at wing back or CM. Personally ad like to see him in CM and if Mowatt leaves the club then I believe Styles will be given that opportunity.

Some of Styles attacking play has been superb. In some games his attacking play is nullified by the opposition and he finds it difficult to have an attacking influence, same wi Brittain on t'other side ot pitch at times. Styles has also been caught art a few times defensively but considering he's not a LB he's coped very well under Val and learned from his mistakes. I feel that it'd be the wrong time for Styles to move on career wise, he's a very big part to play at Oakwell imo.

I think people forget that Styles is still a young un. The lad will continue to improve and I too would like to see him play a more central role especially if Mowatt does move on. As for your other comments Pass, I didn't criticise either Woodrow or Mowatt, I said I wasn't their biggest fan. They are not my favourite players but I do like them and wouldn't be disappointed if they were still Barnsley players at the start of the season. There are other players in the squad that I do enjoy watching more though, but that's not a criticism, everyone has different favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Calm down Pass, is it your old age thats making you this grumpy ?.

Probably mate

Palace have released a cart load... they usually get there hands on decent wingers... unfortunately i dont know enough about Palace. But surely there is someone out of 20 odd players

A Neil GOD Redfern type player would be majic with this lot

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast