+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Club accounts

Club accounts

Don't know why we publish them dab mad have ahh the answers.😁

I like a positive Tuesday.
    New stadium in the pipeline(hopefully)
    Dabs target pick dees.
    They lost over 2 million more than us!!
    Can we get Shankland?

Islay, could you explain the Rent situation? I'm not sure what we are paying. I always thought that it was cheaper to own something rather than to rent it, if you had the ability to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Don't know why we publish them dab mad have ahh the answers.��
    By law, you have to publish your accounts, DFC should do what DC Thomsons used to do.
    They published them in a small community newspaper in Wales, so very few people ever saw their accounts.
    Maybe that's what Yinited did for years, especially if you have something to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    By law, you have to publish your accounts, DFC should do what DC Thomsons used to do.
    They published them in a small community newspaper in Wales, so very few people ever saw their accounts.
    Maybe that's what Yinited did for years, especially if you have something to hide.
    You can't hide like that any more. I had an email from Companies House telling me that changes had been made including the submission of annual accounts on 2nd June 2021.

These are freely available for scrutiny by any DAB 'accountant', and by christ do they take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    You can't hide like that any more. I had an email from Companies House telling me that changes had been made including the submission of annual accounts on 2nd June 2021.

These are freely available for scrutiny by any DAB 'accountant', and by christ do they take advantage.
    The roasters think we're paying 600k rent a year for Dens. Absolute belters.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    The roasters think we're paying 600k rent a year for Dens. Absolute belters.
    Totally this. Looks like it is more like £77k

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Totally this. Looks like it is more like £77k
    In that year yes, John Bennett gave a reduction as soon as lockdown 1 hit and crowds not allowed.

Fact 1 - JB has been a good friend to both clubs over the years

Fact 2 - it was completely unnecessary to pay higher rent which was not really his doing

Dab accountants are like sage scientists, wildly inaccurate, listen to no one bar their own very small circle and continually prophesise doom when in reality it's only them who have the fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Dab accountants are like sage scientists, wildly inaccurate, listen to no one bar their own very small circle and continually prophesise doom when in reality it's only them who have the fear.
    That's scarily true.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)