+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuno Espirito Santo

Nuno Espirito Santo

The ex wolves boss is apparently in talks with Villa and Everton. Not sure Deano deserves to be replaced after a decent season. However Chelsea fans were saying the same thing when Lampard was sacked and reaped the rewards. Undesdided on this one.

It has been mentioned before but then the papers said he was nailed on the new spurs boss. I don't this there is any Danger of Smudger being replaced. Anchelotti leaving Everton, Maybe Nuno will go there?

The only time Nuno will be at Villa Park, any time in the future, near or distant, he will be in the away dugout.

And quite rightly so.

Or to use his full name In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

No thanks. I want Deano. He’s one of our own and doing well.

You can't beat having a manager who is also a Villa fan. He feels our pain when we lose and shares in the joy when we win. It's not just a job to him

I liked the comment he made about the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end when the fans were singing his name before the Chelsea game. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end

Freer, was that the Roman prayer said backwards? Hhmm, nice!

TD it's the Latin version of the sign of the cross in the RC church - drummed into us at primary school in the 70's.

I remember it sounding like something from the exorcist!
    I also went to a Catholic school in the 70s but do not remember it but then again it was a long time ago!

Top quality clickbait bull***t, the silly season is properly upon us, why would we replace an up and coming manager with another up and coming manager, especially one who has gone backwards this season? Next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)