+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone for the Euro 2020 finals....

What a shambles, yes it was a local derby and they were right up for it but why weren't we? Foden was pretty much our only attacker who looked a threat and we took him off. Kane was poor but what service was he given. You could take any Sunday morning footballer and they would deliver a better corner than Mount.

So many poor performances, can they lift themselves? Probably scrape a a win by one goal just to prolong our agony further. Chances of winning tournament nil.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    What a shambles, yes it was a local derby and they were right up for it but why weren't we? Foden was pretty much our only attacker who looked a threat and we took him off. Kane was poor but what service was he given. You could take any Sunday morning footballer and they would deliver a better corner than Mount.

So many poor performances, can they lift themselves? Probably scrape a a win by one goal just to prolong our agony further. Chances of winning tournament nil.
    Totally agree Davee . Mount was absolute dog.
    Why Kane is captain is beyond me he hasnt the personality or the guts to give a rollicking on the field .
    Sterling beat himself everytime he got ball I bet the frocks pissed themselves everytime he got the ball.
    Could go on . Only Mings ,stones and pickford were any good.
    Same old boring England all talent no guts pride or passion and a knowledge how to beat a team

50 years of misery being an England and Barnsley fan i must be mad.
    Next life im picking Man utd n the Germans.... may win something every 10 year or so that way

We top the group, we don't concede again, some people are never happy.
    Mount has one bad game and suddenly he's no better than a Sunday league footballer.
    Kane is Captain of the England football team because of his attitude, demeaner and status off the field, ALL the players should be captains on the pitch.
    Never mind, we'll be playing one of the hot favourites next and probably get beaten so you can be happy then.

Err is this my former mate Les the (Preston) Nobber, back with us and taking the mick again ?.
    Hey Les I don't take pleasure in whingeing about England, I want the best for my international team and Im glad to see there are fans who are willing to give credit where its due etc.
    We've won our Group, with two wins and a draw and no goals conceded. Ok thats not too exciting is it, but I think it is summat to build on and now we've got another crack at the Germans. Im looking forward to it, bring it on ehh... come on Engerland Fc.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    50 years of misery being an England and Barnsley fan i must be mad. Next life im picking Man utd n the Germans.... may win something every 10 year or so that way
    Hey Daft lad (and Donny Tyke too lol), remember... we don't have to mad to be Barnsley & England fans... but it really does help.

We're starting to over run this board now as Barnsley fans aren't we, and long may it continue. So I need you to keep a calm Yorkie head etc, and soon we might take over the country.

Be honest Acido, Barnsley couldn't take over South Yorkshire mate!!

We're playing the Blades in the League Cup. I expect your support, Tykes.

Well Im not from there Dave lol, so I've no idea abaart that.

Nor would we want to. When the best place in South Yorkshire is Barnsley why would we visit Dee dars... or the caravan club ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast