+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: England Austria

I like you kritichris.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    My wife was ringing from Leeds, bringing succour to elderly tykes, she's a part time carer ( sometimes she cares, some times she doesn't). Having said that I have to treat her like royalty .. I just ignore her as I would them.
    Not sure about that approach Chris, Mrs S responds well to copious quantities of praise about her cooking, her immaculate housekeeping, and being given the impression (mistaken of course) that she's the boss and what she says goes. She's an extremely intelligent woman, but as I discovered in the Fire Service, bull**** baffles brains.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Not sure about that approach Chris, Mrs S responds well to copious quantities of praise about her cooking, her immaculate housekeeping, and being given the impression (mistaken of course) that she's the boss and what she says goes. She's an extremely intelligent woman, but as I discovered in the Fire Service, bull**** baffles brains.
    Straight out of my best selling "Top Salesman's Manual" is that one sinkov! Bull$hit always baffles brains, I spread it like Marmite.

The positive part of that game was the fans booing for players taking the knee which said a lot, but again it went over media/players/southgate and pundits heads.

The negative part was the vomit inducing dialogue and camera following Trent Alexander-Arnold hobling around the touch line, utter trash punditry, but there again because of the (again) poor Football they had to talk about something but it was well over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    The positive part of that game was the fans booing for players taking the knee which said a lot, but again it went over media/players/southgate and pundits heads.

The negative part was the vomit inducing dialogue and camera following Trent Alexander-Arnold hobling around the touch line, utter trash punditry, but there again because of the (again) poor Football they had to talk about something but it was well over the top.
    All true Alto you’d think he’s was our saviour Trent the way they were going on,
    Even Dixon in commentary did my head in telling us that ward prowse deserves his place in the England squad - not for me I’m afraid I really can’t see how he’s any different to Westwood for us and a few others I could name.
    Maybe it’s me but the more I look at England and how it’s run the less interested I become.

I lost interest in England a long time ago Army, and Beckham being played in his last dozen or so games just because of his Beckham brand really messed with my mind, as if the FA needed more money.

As for Dixon(s) comments, I had to laugh at one when someone did a great run in their box down the left and crossed a ball accross the goal and Dixon saying "What a brilliant ball in", so brilliant that 2 England players could not reach it FFS !

I know Sub watches with the sound down and playing his own music while he views because of the stupid comments, but I have the sound on for the fun (pathetic) factor

I know Sub watches with the sound down and playing his own music while he views because of the stupid comments, but I have the sound on for the fun (pathetic) factor
    I like the sound on as well, I love nowt better than a good moan, and those muppets talk such tripe I can moan about them for days afterwards.

I lost interest in England a long time ago Army, and Beckham being played in his last dozen or so games just because of his Beckham brand really messed with my mind, as if the FA needed more money.

As for Dixon(s) comments, I had to laugh at one when someone did a great run in their box down the left and crossed a ball accross the goal and Dixon saying "What a brilliant ball in", so brilliant that 2 England players could not reach it FFS !

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I like the sound on as well, I love nowt better than a good moan, and those muppets talk such tripe I can moan about them for days afterwards.
    You guys really enjoy having something to moan about --okay ---good luck to you. I learned to let things go above my head in the RAF, otherwise life would have been one long moan and it would have been lots of wasted energy. Good job that we are all different.
    Having said that, I kept the sound on a match the other day and Lee Hendrie was co-commentator ----he really confirmed to me that I was doing the right thing by listening to music! What a load of utter b****cks he was spouting.

Keep on moaning --Clarest fans are renowned for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    You guys really enjoy having something to moan about --okay ---good luck to you. I learned to let things go above my head in the RAF, otherwise life would have been one long moan and it would have been lots of wasted energy. Good job that we are all different.
    Having said that, I kept the sound on a match the other day and Lee Hendrie was co-commentator ----he really confirmed to me that I was doing the right thing by listening to music! What a load of utter b****cks he was spouting.

Keep on moaning --Clarest fans are renowned for it!
    We have a rabid City fan down at the bottom of our street. If you think Burnley fans can moan, you need to listen to this dude Supersub6.

I cross over the street to avoid him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We have a rabid City fan down at the bottom of our street. If you think Burnley fans can moan, you need to listen to this dude Supersub6.

I cross over the street to avoid him.
    Ah yes, BT, however, I didn't say that we were the best moaners, after all, just remember where I live -----they will beat Clarets and City combined without doubt.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)