+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The cricket

The cricket

First test match began today but not the best day for England, NZ look like building a big first innings score. Have had to mute the sound, though, as the commentary is awful, whichever channel you choose. Rr re the best. Nasser Hussain is boredom personified and the master of stating the bleeding obvious. Phil Tuffnel is an idiot and the female commentators just can’t stop talking, very little of which is of the slightest interest. The most annoying aspect of the day, though, was the grovelling, cringeworthy ‘apology’ that England’s new bowler, Ollie Robinson, was forced to make. Apparently, he made some comments on Twitter over eight years ago that someone with obviously nothing better to do, has dug up to make trouble for him. Who are these people that are determined to dig up dirt on anyone they can, they should be told just to **** off.

P I s s poor from Anderson and Broad who bowled too short of a length and from Mark “Straight Line” Wood who lacks the ability to move the ball one millimetre in either direction, the most obvious bowler in history.

A side desperate for Moen or a decent spin option.

I’ll wager anything you like we’ll be 90 for 5 in reply to whatever total they get.

Rory Burns, how the f u c k does this twitching Tourette’s of a player get in the England side?

Friday of a Lord's Test one of the great days of summer for me and my first live sport for 15 months.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Friday of a Lord's Test one of the great days of summer for me and my first live sport for 15 months.
    What a shame you’ll have to watch this dismal England batting line up, I use the “batting” world loosely.

Sibley and Burns are NOT international class and never will be, Crawley is beginning to worry me as well.

Once you take Stokes out of our line up it looks a really poor outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    What a shame you’ll have to watch this dismal England batting line up, I use the “batting” world loosely.

Sibley and Burns are NOT international class and never will be, Crawley is beginning to worry me as well.

Once you take Stokes out of our line up it looks a really poor outfit.
    Plus the absence of Buttler, Bairstowe, Curran, Woakes, Foalkes, who can all bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Plus the absence of Buttler, Bairstowe, Curran, Woakes, Foalkes, who can all bat.
    Mostly “resting” FFS.

Absolute lightweights, no steel in today’s 20 somethings, the backbone of a Jelly Fish.

Back in the day the likes of Botham battled through all sorts of injuries to play, today’s bunch are pathetic.

The team management are as much to blame for pandering to them.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    P I s s poor from Anderson and Broad who bowled too short of a length and from Mark “Straight Line” Wood who lacks the ability to move the ball one millimetre in either direction, the most obvious bowler in history.

A side desperate for Moen or a decent spin option.

I’ll wager anything you like we’ll be 90 for 5 in reply to whatever total they get.

Rory Burns, how the f u c k does this twitching Tourette’s of a player get in the England side?
    He's not doing too bad so far

The English cricket board are the most cowardly, pathetic bunch of virtue signalling sh1ts that ever walked the face of Gods earth
    Suspending Robinson is just another statistic to all this woke b0lloks.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    The English cricket board are the most cowardly, pathetic bunch of virtue signalling sh1ts that ever walked the face of Gods earth
    Suspending Robinson is just another statistic to all this woke b0lloks.
    Couldn't agree more!

The ECB are idiots. Who is it, though, that goes trawling through peoples past trying to dig up dirt in order to ruin their careers?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)