+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gareth Southgate-The Ultimate Yes man

Gareth Southgate-The Ultimate Yes man

What a first class **** he is.According to the British Bull**** Corporation:-

Gareth Southgate says "some people aren't understanding the message" after fans at the Riverside Stadium jeered when players took a knee before England's friendly win over Austria.

The resounding message is the ordinary football fan is sick and tired of FIFA, EUFA, the English FA and Her Majesty's Government conflating the beautiful game with politics.

Southgate is a tw@t. Half of the England team is black - what other message do we need to send out? Get off your knees you grovelling bast@rds.

I'm sure the average football fan understands the message well enough and agrees with it. He/she just doesn't agree that millionaire footballers getting on their knees before every game is the best way of expressing it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm sure the average football fan understands the message well enough and agrees with it. He/she just doesn't agree that millionaire footballers getting on their knees before every game is the best way of expressing it.
    Absolutely spot on sinkov. Why don’t Southgate and all the rest talk to fans instead of preaching at them? Maybe they’d get our message then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The resounding message is the ordinary football fan is sick and tired of FIFA, EUFA, the English FA and Her Majesty's Government conflating the beautiful game with politics.

Southgate is a tw@t. Half of the England team is black - what other message do we need to send out? Get off your knees you grovelling bast@rds.
    I know that, you know that and he knows that but he is a yes man and he has to appear woke otherwise he would probably lose his job.He also knows most fans are sick of political platitudes in sport and it is nothing to do with racism but instead he comes out with tripe like that giving the perception that he is so much more intelligent when in fact it just proves what a yes man he is and that he is fully behind any Marxist political agendas that are seeping into all sports thereby securing a job for life with the FA.What a c@nt!
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 03-06-2021 at 07:05 PM.

It seems like Southgate is not well liked on here!

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Absolutely spot on sinkov. Why don’t Southgate and all the rest talk to fans instead of preaching at them? Maybe they’d get our message then.
    ..because, Outwood....they'd discover that the overwhelming majority of "fans" don't give a damn about a persons skin colour - but thats not what they (the PTB ) want to promote, they enjoy stoking division, fermenting hate...and finding blame where it doesn't exist....which really means, they are the true bigoted and fractious fanatics we need to be rid of.

phook em !

Pope knacked, Maguire knacked, Henderson knacked.

Quiz time. Which two are still in Southgate's squad?

Southgate is bonkers, plain and simple.

The simple answer is all three should have been given eight weeks off to be ready for next season and I amazed Klopp and Solskjaer have allowed Henderson and Maguire to be put at further risk.

if I was at a match and the players took the knee [what an irritating phrase], I would boo, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicknick View Post
    if I was at a match and the players took the knee [what an irritating phrase], I would boo, too.
    Me too QN, I've said before, if they carry on with this pantomime next season I might go on a match or two just to give them a good booing.

What is really sad is how all the woke brigade think the booing is driven purely and simply by racism. They are just so far up their own backsides they've completely lost touch with the real world ordinary people live in.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)