+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gareth Southgate-The Ultimate Yes man

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    The 2 events look unconnected however they are both essential parts of the Cultural Marxist agenda started by the Frankfurt School.In the 11 recommendations are the following note number one and number eight:-

The creation of racism offences
    Continual change to create confusion
    The teaching of *** and homo***uality to children
    The undermining of schools' and teachers' authority
    Huge immigration to destroy identity
    The promotion of excessive drinking
    Emptying of churches
    An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
    Dependency on the state or state benefits
    Control and dumbing down of media
    Encouraging the breakdown of the family
    Looks like they've already achieved it then, 11/11 though I'm not sure where 6 comes into it, I thought that was part of the Russian ideology. Perhaps it should now be to promote excessive drug taking of the non alcoholic variety.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Looks like they've already achieved it then, 11/11 though I'm not sure where 6 comes into it, I thought that was part of the Russian ideology. Perhaps it should now be to promote excessive drug taking of the non alcoholic variety.
    The original recommendations are from the 1930`s and alcohol was the drug then.They should have said drug abuse.All governments of the last 30 years have pushed this agenda-conspiracy theory my arse.Fortunately here in Orbanistan we do not have a government which is funded and infiltrated by the people pushing the agenda.

The 2 events look unconnected however they are both essential parts of the Cultural Marxist agenda started by the Frankfurt School.In the 11 recommendations are the following note number one and number eight:-

The creation of racism offences
    Continual change to create confusion
    The teaching of *** and homo***uality to children
    The undermining of schools' and teachers' authority
    Huge immigration to destroy identity
    The promotion of excessive drinking
    Emptying of churches
    An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
    Dependency on the state or state benefits
    Control and dumbing down of media
    Encouraging the breakdown of the family
    There was a piece in the Telegraph on Thursday CiB by Fraser Nelson, he was lamenting the Tories inabilty to fight back against the madness of identity politics. He was talking sense right up to the end when this popped up,

"When Johnson was elected Tory leader he said his mission was to unite the country – but he has not yet worked out that this will mean confrontation with those set on dividing it. A Left that cannot win via the ballot box will start a march through the institutions and make decent progress if the Tories cannot say what they stand for and fight for it."

I like Fraser, I always thought he was a fairly astute journalist with his finger on the pulse, but now I'm wondering what planet he lives on. What is he talking about, 'the Left will start a march through the institutions' ? The march through the institutions has already happened, it's over and done with, they own the institutions, everywhere you look you can see the evidence of that, if someone like Fraser Nelson can't see that, doesn't realise that it's happened, we are well and truly fecked.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    There was a piece in the Telegraph on Thursday CiB by Fraser Nelson, he was lamenting the Tories inabilty to fight back against the madness of identity politics. He was talking sense right up to the end when this popped up,

"When Johnson was elected Tory leader he said his mission was to unite the country – but he has not yet worked out that this will mean confrontation with those set on dividing it. A Left that cannot win via the ballot box will start a march through the institutions and make decent progress if the Tories cannot say what they stand for and fight for it."

I like Fraser, I always thought he was a fairly astute journalist with his finger on the pulse, but now I'm wondering what planet he lives on. What is he talking about, 'the Left will start a march through the institutions' ? The march through the institutions has already happened, it's over and done with, they own the institutions, everywhere you look you can see the evidence of that, if someone like Fraser Nelson can't see that, doesn't realise that it's happened, we are well and truly fecked.
    He is in the media which 99.9% of is also owned by them.Nothing new there.

Have a read on this claptrap and weep...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/spot...edgdhp&pc=U531

I had to stop half way through BT.I am obviously a primitive racist fan and conspiracy theorist who does not know the message implied by taking the knee.The reporter was trying to explain it but I am such a racist guilt filled yob that I almost puked reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

The Independent, another PC obsessed, virtue-signalling, lefty rag, you don't get to write for them unless you're 100% woke. I would expect nothing else but this sort of drivel from them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

This is the voice of reason.A quote by Viktor Orban when asked by a reporter from the woke media on if he agreed with the Hungarian fans who booed and whistled when the Irish team took the knee in Budapest:-

“I don’t sympathize with the kneeling, there’s no place in the sport, the sport is about something else,” the prime minister said. After the RTL Club correspondent asked him if he agreed with the whistle, Orbán said

"if you are a guest in a country, if you are a guest, do not provoke the locals, the host."

"This is a provocation, an incomprehensible thing to which the fans reacted," the prime minister added. He had previously stated: "I agree with the fans; the Hungarian team should fight and die if necessary".

According to Orbán, the gesture of kneeling is culture-dependent, Hungarians think of it differently than the British. He then gave the following explanation: "The Hungarian man kneels in three cases. Before the Good God, before his homeland, and if he asks for the hand of his love. In all other cases it is a foreign to him. Those who wear a national jersey are not expected to kneel. but to fight and, if need be, to die standing. "

The Prime Minister added, this system of gestures is spreading so fast because "there is a historical-moral consideration, it was invented by former slave countries. We were not a slave country. It is a heavy moral burden for a country to face its own slave past. We were not slaves. we can’t help them, but that shouldn’t be brought to the football field, it’s not the solution. ” He reiterated that he agreed with the fans, approving the Hungarian team to fight and, if necessary, to die standing.

This is the voice of reason.A quote by Viktor Orban when asked by a reporter from the woke media on if he agreed with the Hungarian fans who booed and whistled when the Irish team took the knee in Budapest:-

“I don’t sympathize with the kneeling, there’s no place in the sport, the sport is about something else,” the prime minister said. After the RTL Club correspondent asked him if he agreed with the whistle, Orbán said

"if you are a guest in a country, if you are a guest, do not provoke the locals, the host."

"This is a provocation, an incomprehensible thing to which the fans reacted," the prime minister added. He had previously stated: "I agree with the fans; the Hungarian team should fight and die if necessary".

According to Orbán, the gesture of kneeling is culture-dependent, Hungarians think of it differently than the British. He then gave the following explanation: "The Hungarian man kneels in three cases. Before the Good God, before his homeland, and if he asks for the hand of his love. In all other cases it is a foreign to him. Those who wear a national jersey are not expected to kneel. but to fight and, if need be, to die standing. "

The Prime Minister added, this system of gestures is spreading so fast because "there is a historical-moral consideration, it was invented by former slave countries. We were not a slave country. It is a heavy moral burden for a country to face its own slave past. We were not slaves. we can’t help them, but that shouldn’t be brought to the football field, it’s not the solution. ” He reiterated that he agreed with the fans, approving the Hungarian team to fight and, if necessary, to die standing.
    Bloody hell, I'm seriously considering locating Clarets Mad HQ to Hungary.

Our spineless lump of a Prime Minister, after seeming to support the fan's right to boo, has now backtracked and says we shouldn't boo our footballers, the Scottish team have decided, after being contacted by some of their English club colleagues, to get on their knees as well.

This issue could be easily resolved, just find a gesture that all fans and players would support, but they won't contemplate that, they seek confrontation and division, but it's the booing fans who are apparently the problem. Just keep booing, but louder and longer say I.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)