+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: The Euros thread

Netherlands 3 - 2 Ukraine

Thoroughly enjoyed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post

Great game.

Gary Neville writes off Dutch after first game.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post

Saw some of Austria Macedonia, enjoyed that too, a fast paced physical battle.

I've not missed a game yet. It'll never last, she'll get pissed off at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I've not missed a game yet. It'll never last, she'll get pissed off at some point.
    Just keep telling her it's only once every 4 years Terry.
    That worked for me until she worked out there was World Cups as well 😄

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Not missed a match yet, but that aint gonna last much longer after tomorrow. Tonights game is the first half ive really enjoyed but i need to be entertained, and it aint happening!

Was a Great game, even at 0-0. Ive been watching bit of Brazil v Venezuela. Take Neymar out the Brazil side, its just Like watching a technical European side, no flair. I was too young to remember 82 side, 98-2002 were great though - Ronaldo, r Carlos, cafu, rivaldo, Ronaldinho, kaka. seem to have stopped producing these players in recent times.

The Dutch game was a fantastic watch this evening and one I really enjoyed and was by far the best game of the tournament so far.

Austria looked good earlier on against as well against North Macedonia who I did not think looked too bad despite the defeat.

England v Croatia was not a great game and although England was the better side I was not overly impressed by them.

Croatia was very poor and I expected a lot better from them, if that's the standard they are going to be then there is no reason that Scotkand can not beat them as well.

Thon Dutch strip would look fantastic with our badge in it

I'm going to the euros!!!!

Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)