+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: The Euros thread

Everyone knew O'Donnell was sh1te before he stepped on the pitch yesterday. He was so far out of his depth it was terrifying. If he plays a minute in any of our next 2 games then Clarke hasnt got a f0cking clue

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    What did you think ehh lads, of the Czech's ?.
    I think they looked more threatening than the Croatian's, and their goalscorer was a real handfull, a typical quality old fashioned number 10 striker.
    I think we made them look like Brazil.

Several of our players underperformed on the day.
    At least 2 selection howlers from our coach
    And Tierney missing.
    On the basis of seeing them both once aye probably better than Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Everyone knew O'Donnell was sh1te before he stepped on the pitch yesterday. He was so far out of his depth it was terrifying. If he plays a minute in any of our next 2 games then Clarke hasnt got a f0cking clue
    Agreed. We both said it mate. What do we know though eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    What did you think ehh lads, of the Czech's ?.
    I think they looked more threatening than the Croatian's, and their goalscorer was a real handfull, a typical quality old fashioned number 10 striker.
    Apologies in advance but: phuckoff you smug English chunt.

And I really wish Scotland had a striker with the vision and skill to score a goal like the Czech's second...

Well, if anyone didn't now they do.

There was a few people on here gushing about the ability and potential of he other right back in the squad. Patterson has to start the next two games

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    And I really wish Scotland had a striker with the vision and skill to score a goal like the Czech's second...
    yeah cant recall any striker scoring a goal from near half way line in Scotland....oh wait a minute

I am keen to know how far Scotland will go to crush the nation. Amy Mcdonald (who is married to that knob who wished siegrist a broken wrist) and incidentally enjoys an "open marriage" sums it up well

������ ������������������

@Amy__Macdonald

I love that all the weans are watching this in school. This is the sort of crushing disappointment that sets you up for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I am keen to know how far Scotland will go to crush the nation. Amy Mcdonald (who is married to that knob who wished siegrist a broken wrist) and incidentally enjoys an "open marriage" sums it up well

������ ������������������

@Amy__Macdonald

I love that all the weans are watching this in school. This is the sort of crushing disappointment that sets you up for life.
    So....you're saying there's a chance?

Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)