+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Euros thread

The Euros thread

This time, we're in it!

Been a while but finally a Euros or World Cup with some added interest.

This thread is for anything at all Euros related, great memories, predictions, trivia, Scotland related nonsense, videos, jokes, gossip and opinions.

If you have a second favourite here's your chance to say who and why.

Can Scotland get the results needed v the Czechs Croatia and Engerland to progress?
    Or are we making up the numbers?

Who's in the side you don't rate. Is Shankland still better than Nisbet.
    Batter away lads and lasses.

And if you don't follow Scotland it's not a problem you can still comment on the ABE bits.

C'mon Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🧡

Heart says Scotland. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Wallet says France or Italy. 🇫🇷 💷 🇮🇹

I run a Euro score predictor and my prediction is I'll be in the money in a few weeks. 🤔🤣

In great news for Scotland Czecki and Croatia Engerland have been reduced to just 3 decent right backs. It's a start.

I might fancy Germany for the Euros win.

If not then France or Spain would be my alternate choices.

I fancy Scotland to reach the last 16 with group victories over Czech Rep and Croatia but the inevitable loss to England.

Whatever the outcome for Scotland it is fantastic to see them back in a major Tournament after so many failures in qualifying.

Our last warm up game before the Czechs is Sunday evening in Luxembourg. I hope Clarke keeps Andy and Tierney away from this one.

Always there with my late father and my son FACT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGV...l=fraz65fraz65

As always, I will be anxiously looking forward to that traditional moment when the camera cuts back to Ian Wright’s pus straight after Engerland have been knocked out. On penalties.

The B side to Easy Easy 1974 world cup song in West Germany but one of the best ever by the players.In Typical fashion we became the first side in the history of world football to go out undefeated,FACT.What an FN team though played the World Champions AFF the pitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H315...=GavinPaterson

Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)