+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: The Euros thread

Italy's national flag is a white flag - mind you their corruption is incredible. Puts glasgow crime lords to shame

I live south of Carlisle. Got an email from my milkman this morning saying I'd be getting 6 pints tomorrow instead of the usual 3 ( normally followed by another 3 on Monday) so that he can have a day on Monday to celebrate England winning the Euros!!! WTF?? Maybe Denmark or Italy will sour his plans!!

Unfortunately I think they have a great chance of winning this thing. Still, I'll have the old 1986 Denmark top on tonight and if need be, my 1990 Italy to on Sunday. 🙂

ive got that top too after the uruguay game in 86. Cant see denmark or Italy winning against england now. Italy different team now spinnazola is injured. and having all but 1 game at wembley is a farce.

Denmark not so much but I think Italy could take them. It'd probably be a terribly boring final though...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think Italy could take them.
    On penalties hopefully. I can almost smell the English tears.

I just got a notification saying disappointment for England fans,no victory parade until September.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    On penalties hopefully. I can almost smell the English tears.
    i would love it

EBC 1PM news England football team is the top story nae surprise really.The whole news programme is live from Wembley and they even have someone pitch side 7 SEVEN hours before KO.
    At nearly ten past one there has still been no mention of the uproar at Westminster as the opposition claim there will be chaos throughout England with the lifting of restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Italy's national flag is a white flag - mind you their corruption is incredible. Puts glasgow crime lords to shame
    I have posted this before but my late father told me a story that a guy he knew went into the bushes for a pysh and came oot with over a 100 Italians surrendering.
    His mates were going mental at him because the Scottish regiment were going on R&R but were lumbered we them for days.

Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)