+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: The Euros thread

I find it insulting you calling us scotch. That's whiskey. We are SCOTS.

Deutschland

Quote Originally Posted by scottie43 View Post
    I think it's insulting he's a Nigel but there you go.

ive got Germany in the sweepie - thats the only reason i want England to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    ive got Germany in the sweepie - thats the only reason i want England to lose.

Ooof, sphincter would have been twitching for a while last night then.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Ooof, sphincter would have been twitching for a while last night then.
    I decline to discuss my s3x life on a public forum

So going home are the 6 bottom teams - Russia (3 points, unlucky), Hungary (2 points), Poland (1 point), Scotland (1 point), North Macedonia (0 points) & Turkey (0 points). Plus the two who's 3rd place finish wasn't one of the 4 best - Slovakia (3 points, -5 goal difference) & Finland (3 points , -2 goal difference). So Ukraine are the most slender qualifiers, 3rd place, 3 points & -1 goal difference). Czech, Portugal & Switzerland are the 3 other qualifiers from 3rd position. Can't say the organisers weren't trying their best to let the likes of us get thro but we weren't up to it sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by scottie43 View Post
    He probably drunk a bottle last Friday fae behind his couch.

They have went fae being absolute shyte on Friday to 2nd FAVS to win the Euro's in the space of 4 days.That's the English for you there is never any middle ground.

Great performance from the Danes, don’t fancy Scotland’s chances in Copenhagen September. Wales were very good v turkey, but that aside pretty poor, though as was pointed out they Have been disadvantaged having to travel all over the place.

Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)