+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home v Arbroath Today

Home v Arbroath Today

Another home game, another lucky 500 people get to go to Tannadice.

Will they see a third win in a row? Will Shankland score for a third successive game? Will Finn Robson get his name sorted on the back of his shirt? Or will United lose and Tam will get sacked and make certain people pass out from excitement?

Probably will be more changes today. Robson is back from suspension. No word on Liam Smith's injury.

Seigrest
    Freeman, Neilson, Edwards, Mulgrew, Robson
    Harkes, Butcher, Mochrie
    Chalmers, Shankland

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Another home game, another lucky 500 people get to go to Tannadice.

Will they see a third win in a row? Will Shankland score for a third successive game? Will Finn Robson get his name sorted on the back of his shirt? Or will United lose and Tam will get sacked and make certain people pass out from excitement?

Probably will be more changes today. Robson is back from suspension. No word on Liam Smith's injury.

Seigrest
    Freeman, Neilson, Edwards, Mulgrew, Robson
    Harkes, Butcher, Mochrie
    Chalmers, Shankland
    I’m hoping they get off to a flyer instead of the lacklustre first 15 shown against Elgin. Should have enough in the locker to see of the smokies but not too bothered what the score is as long as it’s a win. Looking for the young lads to keep shining especially as it’s against lower league teams, and hoping to see Mulgrew and Edwards begin a very successful partnership. Mon The Terrors 🖤🧡🖤🧡

Looking forward to this - got the bbq stuff in fridge with beers and watching it in the sun.

Predition: 2-0 Arbroath

Some zoomer scores winner,
    gets racial abuse for being red (albeit its sunburn),
    Tony has had enough an appears as a 2nd half sub in a sumo wrestling outfit lasting 12 seconds before a red card - he is heard to say to the ref "I know where you live and where your kids goto school",
    All the ipads are infected with malware hence the weird formation of 0-0-10 - making the top half rather disjointed and siegriest playing 6 positions at once,
    worst still TCs collection of Hipster weekly have been encrypted and they want Mochrie in exchange (I suspect Chelsea Russians are involved),
    Edwards submits transfer request

and this forum goes into complete meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Looking forward to this - got the bbq stuff in fridge with beers and watching it in the sun.

Tony has had enough an appears as a 2nd half sub in a sumo wrestling outfit lasting 12 seconds before a red card - he is heard to say to the ref "I know where you live and where your kids goto school",
    All the ipads are infected with malware hence the weird formation of 0-0-10 - making the top half rather disjointed and siegriest playing 6 positions at once,
    worst still TCs collection of Hipster weekly have been encrypted and they want Mochrie in exchange (I suspect Chelsea Russians are involved),

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Have you managed to get the odds for this scenario? 😉

I'll have a fiver on the meltdown 😋

Lol

I think Arbroath were weaker last season than the one we shared a league with them but still a fair step up from what we have played and have a good manager who will have them up for it and ready to make it difficult today

Still I think we will get the win today

Hope to see Robson back on the left and Appere to be involved, also any word on LSmith and Sporle?

Some will say its only Arbroath but its a step up on who we have played so far,it will be an interesting match up with Tam v Dick Campbell,rookie v very experienced manager.
    Ultimately its players who win you matches and we have the better one's so hoping for a victory and a decent performance.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Some will say its only Arbroath but its a step up on who we have played so far,it will be an interesting match up with Tam v Dick Campbell,rookie v very experienced manager.
    Ultimately its players who win you matches and we have the better one's so hoping for a victory and a decent performance.
    I agree with every single word of this 😉

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)