+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: The Euros thread

I was very very impressed with the Italian performance tonight but if there was one small criticism it was they never scored more than 3.

Thought it was going to be a difficult opening game for the Turks but they were far worse than I thought the would be.

If Italy can be consistently that good then can they go all the way and win it who knows but it would not surprise me if they did.

Tournament has certainly started well. Enjoyed watching that. No doubt Italy have a quality team. Weren't tested though, interested to see their mentality and how they cope against better opposition.

Has to be said though, if Wales don't get out of that group they should be disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The EBC in our 'equal' Union have one Spaniard and three Englishmen on their panel tonight.Did i only dream that we qualified?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmzD...annahMcLachlan
    As long as they've got an even quota of female and people of colour then they couldn't give a ferk about us. I listen to talksport most days and they've already won it--best generation ever etc etc. Did they not say the same about Beckham and co?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerryArab40 View Post
    I was very very impressed with the Italian performance tonight but if there was one small criticism it was they never scored more than 3.

Thought it was going to be a difficult opening game for the Turks but they were far worse than I thought the would be.

If Italy can be consistently that good then can they go all the way and win it who knows but it would not surprise me if they did.
    Wouldn't surprise me either tbh. One of the things in their favour is they have a real passionate winner of a manager who'll keep them focused.

I think the winner will be Italy France or Belgium.
    But you couldn't rule out Spain Portugal and Germany, so there's 5 or 6 teams capable imo which makes it very interesting.

C'mon Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🧡

Some predictions for today's games.

Wales 1 Switzerland 0

Denmark 2 Finland 0

Belgium 4 Russia 1

Not that I have much joy in generally predicting exact scores 😂😂😂

2-0 Switzerland
    2-1 Denmark
    2-1 Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerryArab40 View Post
    Some predictions for today's games.

Wales 1 Switzerland 0

Denmark 2 Finland 0

Belgium 4 Russia 1

Not that I have much joy in generally predicting exact scores 😂😂😂
    Switzerland 2 Wales 1
    Denmark 2 Finland 0
    Belgium 3 Russia 0
    TWF 6 Le Fun 2

Robbie Savage is an annoying d ickhead
    Just felt better typing that out 😄

Not very adventurous from Wales so far, seem content just to hit on break.

Aye.

The Swiss are showing up fairly well. Loved the backheel reverse flick that was saved by Ward.

I expect Wales to step up a bit in 2nd half. They need to be in that last third far more often than they managed in 1st half.

Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)