+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: The Euros thread

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Thon Dutch strip would look fantastic with our badge in it
    Thon Dutch players would look fantastic in our strip. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That's the difference between us and you though mate they really are the mighty Swiss in our eyes.
    Im not sure what you mean there Gunner lol. Im sure the Swiss are thinking about going through with Italy, but obviously Wales and yes even Turkey aren't out of it yet. How many teams have gone through after losing their opening group game eh ?.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Great game. Gary Neville writes off Dutch after first game.
    I normally prefer the Beeb over Itv when it comes to pundits and commentators, but there really isn't much to choose between them this time. And Gary Neville still wants a smack, Ive always thought that when Ive listened to him as a pundit lol.
    Roy Keane annoys the hell out of me, but he does speak the truth most of the time whether I/we like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    I'm going to the euros!!!!
    Hope you have a great day mate,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im not sure what you mean there Gunner lol. Im sure the Swiss are thinking about going through with Italy, but obviously Wales and yes even Turkey aren't out of it yet. How many teams have gone through after losing their opening group game eh ?.
    I still think Turkey can qualify but would be happy to see Wales beating them.

Really hope Gilmour & Patterson are playing today. This is the one game we should be confident of getting 3 points from and should be looking to attack. Don't bottle it Stevie. 💪🏼🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I still think Turkey can qualify but would be happy to see Wales beating them.
    Hhmm, Im not sure abaart that ehh Gunner lol.
    Ok yes Im pleased to see Keifer Moore do well for Wales as he used to be a popular Barnsley player.
    But Im not particularly interested in Wales and their mostly English born players, who are surely now bringing up long lost unknown Welsh grandparents etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Really hope Gilmour & Patterson are playing today. This is the one game we should be confident of getting 3 points from and should be looking to attack. Don't bottle it Stevie. ������������������
    Would put a fair chunk on neither of them starting any of the 3 games. I would 100% start Gilmour today with McTominay and Mcginn beside him. Patterson I'm not so sure, definitely a talent but we have enough quality on other areas to get away with the average SOD as he will give us a bit more steel defensively than Patterson.

Clarke is annoyingly loyal, which means that even though Mcgregor and Christie have been awful the last few months, both will almost certainly be in the starting 11 day.

My team would be:

(352)
    Gordon
    Hendry Cooper Tierney
    O'Donnell McTominay Gilmour McGinn Robertson
    Adams Dykes

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hhmm, Im not sure abaart that ehh Gunner lol.
    Ok yes Im pleased to see Keifer Moore do well for Wales as he used to be a popular Barnsley player.
    But Im not particularly interested in Wales and their mostly English born players, who are surely now bringing up long lost unknown Welsh grandparents etc.
    To go from the darkest depth's of Barnsley to the the heights of scoring at the Euro's,what a story eh mate?.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Really hope Gilmour & Patterson are playing today. This is the one game we should be confident of getting 3 points from and should be looking to attack. Don't bottle it Stevie. 💪🏼🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    Think a lot of fans would want Gilmour and Patterson to start today but as Budmill says Clarke will likely stick with the players that got us to the tournament.
    His biggest dilemma is whether to go with Dykes and Adams or play just one of them with Christie.

Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)