+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What was best 6-2 first time, 6-2 second time, taps aff pitch invasion (x1000) or...

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    TheAuldHunStand hasnie changed at all but The Dr Noodles suite and Owler Alfresco area were still on the 50 year plan list.

Name:  E86A5E94-6732-4F9B-855F-0E6BB0BF8C78.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  19.8 KB

Remember your place, Tug.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post

Its no great i grant you but it was ours and wasnie 2nd hand.

Remember your place mate?.

Fixed it for you my good neighbour.

Do you realise Gunboat? the auld hun stand was knocked down and replaced with the grandstand that is still here now in 1921 , it’s 100 years old this year and has absolutely no connection with The Rangers FACT

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Do you realise Gunboat? the auld hun stand was knocked down and replaced with the grandstand that is still here now in 1921 , it’s 100 years old this year and has absolutely no connection with The Rangers FACT
    It will always be TheAuldHunStand mate,its a great name for it.Can you show me a picture of the original TheAuldHunStand mate?.I love this city's history.

Is it still like that?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    It will always be TheAuldHunStand mate,its a great name for it.Can you show me a picture of the original TheAuldHunStand mate?.I love this city's history.
    There’s loads of photos on line of the old stand , one brilliant photo has one of the players in the team photo in front of the stand with a parrot on his shoulder,
    I’m not savvy enough to be able to post pictures on this board , it’s not exactly straight forward and eejit proof

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    There’s loads of photos on line of the old stand , one brilliant photo has one of the players in the team photo in front of the stand with a parrot on his shoulder,
    I’m not savvy enough to be able to post pictures on this board , it’s not exactly straight forward and eejit proof
    Same mate no the best at these things but i will have a look,thanks.BTW congratulations on promotion it was very well deserved,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Same mate no the best at these things but i will have a look,thanks.BTW congratulations on promotion it was very well deserved,FACT.
    I just googled , Dundee team with parrot and up it comes , the team photo with the parrot on the goalies shoulder , and the auld hun stand in the background , yes we deserved it in the end , although it didn’t look likely around January and February, looking forward to the Derby’s next year hopefully no more 6-2s though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)