+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dike

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Someone said he'd sign for everton and we'd av him on loan for a year.
    Doesn't the team lending the player pay his wage?... if we dont i agree get him... if not nah

Welcome to the Young Nudger Show.If it doesn’t bore you to death nothing will,I can understand why he got kicked off the other site.It has now got to the point where “Real Tykes” like Roma and Animal are thinking of takin a break.I started watching the Reds in 1946,that is 75 years ago and I am now 81 years old and in all that time I have never heard as much tripe as this Young Nudger spews out.
    Please will someone give him his P45 or whatever it is now.

Ok this has gone beyond the joke now, not that it was ever funny to begin with.
    I think its time to end this thread for a start, and Nudger, I think its time you put a stop to this.
    I've tried to warn you that this is not the Bbs and we do things differently on here. You've been asked to stop duplicating threads, yet your still doing it time and time again, especially now with this tedious arguing about the Dike subject.
    This is no longer a request.

So ner

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok this has gone beyond the joke now, not that it was ever funny to begin with.
    I think its time to end this thread for a start, and Nudger, I think its time you put a stop to this.
    I've tried to warn you that this is not the Bbs and we do things differently on here. You've been asked to stop duplicating threads, yet your still doing it time and time again, especially now with this tedious arguing about the Dike subject.
    This is no longer a request.
    No one has asked me to stop duplicating threads.
    I haven’t received any request.
    And if you read through this thread there is no duplication.
    What there is - is posters such as BarnsleyDaft and Animal having a good debate with me and asking me questions about my posts.
    If someone asks anyone a question then it is only courteous to reply.

I agree the debate on Dike has now been covered and done to death.
    So there will be no further comment relating to that topic from me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345