+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dike

Dike

Rumore going around dk to Everton and loaned out to the reds for a season?? Would be nice...

Just lol.
    Sick em nudge

Quote Originally Posted by red syy View Post
    Rumore going around dk to Everton and loaned out to the reds for a season?? Would be nice...
    Not for me red syy , not interested in developing players for other clubs .

I don't mind taking an experienced player on loan like we did with Matty James but not young lads .

Let him work on his first touch in Everton's U21 team not here thanks very much .

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Just lol.
    Sick em nudge
    It would be great to have him back.
    However - I’m assuming that people reading my posts on here about Dike understand the points I’m trying to make.
    And as much as I rate Dike - and believe he will be near impossible to replace - that is not actually the important aspect of what’s happened here.

The main point centres around the owners willingness to invest money.
    And I’m hoping that most reading my posts understood that.
    As previously said - there was an agreed price for Dike.
    My concern is - why the hell wasn’t the owners willing to foot the bill for his wages when that player has already been valued at SIX TIMES the agreed transfer fee !?!?!
    The unwillingness of the owners to meet his wages just does not make sense.

It’s like refusing to buy something for £10 in a pub and knowing you can sell it in a pub 3 miles down the road for £80 but you refuse to buy if because you don’t want to pay the £4 taxi fare.
    It doesn’t make sense.
    And the person who will have the most problems trying to understand it will be Dane Murphy.
    No matter what he might say to the media.

Ok nudge ill humour you.
    So we spend 10 million on a prospect. Then after 3 months he gets injured rendering him almost useless and worth nothing???? THAT WON'T HAPPEN I HERE YOU SAY....
    Remember Iain Hume.... I do

But it's like this my friend if you earn £400 a week your not going to go out and buy a ferrari are you. You may have saved for 10 year say but the running of the thing is way out of reach. And that's the problem with barnsley not enough money coming through the door!!!

Premiership clubs can afford 10 million on a prospect
    As much as i love Barnsley F.C can not.
    We dont have the finance to pay his wages pluss all the other players that will up there wage demands.
    Too much a gamble wed go bust within 2 seasons.

Ohh just what we all wanted, yet another thread about Dike lol. There you go Nudger, you enjoy it.

Swansea release andre ayew we'd be better off signing this proven goal machine for free...

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Swansea release andre ayew we'd be better off signing this proven goal machine for free...
    Reight player but 50k a week is way out of our price range

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast