+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021/22 Transfer Window

Part of me hopes they have some crackers lined up and they are just toying with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    All this is another prime example of the clubs abysmal PR. Why could they not just release a statement to the effect that the manager is currently running his eye over a number of players, some of whom have been invited to training, and even if contracts have been offered. to some without the need to release names until they sign up? This takes little or no effort and stops all the moaning we see on the various social media sites. They never seem to learn that the fans should be the number one priority and need to be kept informed as they agreed to at the last attended AGM.
    now that i agree with spike ,some wee snipits to keep the fans talking and hopeful ,we dont need the names maybe just hint at where thay are trying to sign players from like england and some small hints of the quality there looking at ,need something to keep the interest up .

this season would be a fantastic chance to take a leap of faith when the league has so many evenly matched teams competing ,very tight for the title this season i reckon ,i can see it being so close that the team that win the title this term will lose about 8 or so games ,no one looks strong enough to keep winning so if queens can show some level of consistency we have a chance ,we just need aj and co to get us a reasonable quality squad that can jel quick and early season fitness and get the ball rolling early we can be there abouts end of season ,camon queens a wee leap of faith this term please .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    this season would be a fantastic chance to take a leap of faith when the league has so many evenly matched teams competing ,very tight for the title this season i reckon ,i can see it being so close that the team that win the title this term will lose about 8 or so games ,no one looks strong enough to keep winning so if queens can show some level of consistency we have a chance ,we just need aj and co to get us a reasonable quality squad that can jel quick and early season fitness and get the ball rolling early we can be there abouts end of season ,camon queens a wee leap of faith this term please .
    I guess the first few signings will set the tone for the season. Looking to the weekend to start seeing some activity.

My expectation for this season is that Kilmarnock will go straight back up as I can see Tommy Wright pulling together a very professional squad together with the right type of players to move out of this league. We all know however it is having the right hitman up top which can be make or break in some cases. I see them 12-15 points clear at the end of the season of 2nd place.

Queens have made 4 signings this afternoon. Euan East has re-signed and we’ve added Nditi from Forfar Paul McKay from Airdrie and Josh Todd returns

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Queens have made 4 signings this afternoon. Euan East has re-signed and we’ve added Nditi from Forfar Paul McKay from Airdrie and Josh Todd returns
    Needed a second glance when I saw that Josh Todd is still only 26!! Always thought that he was a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Needed a second glance when I saw that Josh Todd is still only 26!! Always thought that he was a good player.
    I liked him when he played for Queens. Hopefully he can find his form again. It’s been a good day for us.,

More to follow …..

4 good signings brought into the club this afternoon and definitely setting us off in the right manner.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    The signing of Nditi excites me. He’s been linked recently with Hearts and by all accounts an exciting prospect.
    We can only pray that Josh is finally over his injuries which have held him back since leaving QoS.

As we return for pre-season training, striker Ally Roy becomes a Doonhamer.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)