+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 2021/22 Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    Welcome Ruben Soares Junior!

Described as a quick, powerful forward who likes to be direct and has the ability to play either through the middle as the main striker or on either wing.

Another player part of the more modern sports management companies. Hope he hits the ground running and gets in amongst the goals early doors.
    Hopefully another gem from the English leagues, although Portuguese, along the lines of Obileye with a similar stature and a love of God.

29-year-old Alex Cooper signs. Don't know much about him but hopefully fits in with whar AJ was looking for going into the season.

Son of Neale Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Son of Neale Cooper.

he defo started his career with very good potential at ross co another player blighted by injury which slowed down his career at a critical age ,if he can stay injury free and realise some of that early potential we could have a real player on our hands ,hope he does well for us as we are needing some class atm .

On looking at the website am I right in saying we have 16 players signed for the upcoming season which starts today. And this includes a 16 year old keeper. So in reality we have 15 players to affect a match. I’m aware that we can play trialists in the league cup but this isn’t a pre season friendly and a run in this cup could generate some cash so by now we should have had our squad sorted for the season ahead. If my counting is right, we have left things late again and likely to pick up the left overs. This doesn’t fill me full of optimism for the season ahead yet again

Compare our squad with Queen’s Park. 21 players that’s full of championship experience and mixed with youth and that’s before you bring trialists into the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by fatfan View Post
    Compare our squad with Queen’s Park. 21 players that’s full of championship experience and mixed with youth and that’s before you bring trialists into the equation.

fatfan you can see it and i can see it ,queens are going on a downward spiral under hewitson and co ,i fear for queens ,still signing players after season started zero preseason as a squad to build moral confidence and to jel ,the fans need to wake up and smell the coffeee now before its too late il say it here we need to watch we dont lose our club under this regime if we keep heading in a downward spiral ,fans will leave on mass and we all know hewitson and co aint going to subsidise the lack of cash from the turnsyles from there own pockets ,the way this is going this regime have the potential to be queens last regime .we are downgrading every season bit by bit ,this scenario cant have a good outcome .

crazy to think we’re heading down to play Annan tonight with such a small squad of players. Good chance a few that didn’t look match fit on Saturday might be rested tonight which means a place for some of the untried youngsters.

I’ve got the fear about this one.

Great start for Ally Roy and delighted for Junior to get his first senior goal before we get stuck into the league season.
    Hopefully a bit of weight off his shoulders as well.

Welcome aboard Josh Debayo! Another defender joining the ranks.

http://www.qosfc.com/news-5487

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)